💗💗 lov£ 💗💗

Guys sorry yaar really i hate introduction part that's y i m not giving any intro about characters ...and don't worry u guys is not to face any problem in guessin anyway i give u small intro...
********************************************😍
Anika - A orphan hard working girl ... She is not weak like serial ... She is bold and powerful to face any problem

Shivay - lover of Anika .. Love her alott ... And about life style intro that is just same as IB.... CEO OF OBEROI EMPIRE

Other characters is same as IB no swetlana no sahil in my story ..

*****************************😍******

Riya ( Anika's bff ) - Anika are you mad ... How can you do this ?
Anika - Enough riya why are you reacting this much yaar .. Me and Shivay love each other yaar it's not a big deal if we make physical relation ..
Riya - Anika he is SHIVAY SINGH OBEROI .... a rich man .. He is too much famous yaar for him it's normal to sleep with girls ..
Anika - Why are you filling my ears against him riya .. Don't say like this yaar i love him alott .. I can't live without him yaar ..
Riya - uff Anika .. U r gonna regret i m sure .. I know he is the biggest playboy .. U don't know him na that's y u fall in love with that man ..
Anika - Stop it riya ... Not a word against shivay .. Enough i m going to meet him ..
Riya - Anika listen to me .. Don't spoil ur life .. I m not getting good vibes yaar ..
Anika - just fuck with ur vibes .. Byee .. Meet you tomorrow ..

********************💛💛💛💛💛**************
At hotel -
A man is waiting someone in reception .. He is wearing a black Armani suit looking all hot ..
A girl enter in hotel wearing blue crop top and black jeans .. Her face is reveal and she is our Anika ... She directly hug the boy and whisper sorry and kiss his cheek .. Boy hold her tightly and squeezed her badly and say - now it's time for punishment Anika ..
Anika - what punishment SHIVAY ?
Shivay hold her hand and move towards the room which he booked for them .. He enter in room with her and close the door with bang ..
Anika stare him her eyes shows her desire love and lust .. Shivay hug her tightly and whisper I love you Anika ..
Anika - I love too shivay ..
Shivay capture her lips in a wild kiss he sucked her lower lips and Anika is working on his upper lips .. They both are kissing each other madly like there is no tomorrow and seriously there is no tomorrow for them 😒... Shivay make her legs wrapped around his waist and move towards bed .. He throw her on bed and come on top of her .. He kissed her swan like neck and give her love bites on her neck .. He move down and kiss her cleavage .. He tore her dress and start kissing her madly Anika is in moaning mess .. She moaned his name loudly .. Now shivay have no control on him he tore her inner wears and enter her in a go ... The room filled with loud moans and slapping sounds ... They both reached escasty .. Shivay realeased his semen inside her and fell on her ....
.
They both closed their eyes and drift into deep slumber in hugging position .. Shivay one hand on her waist caging her and their legs are entangeled and Anika head on his chest ....

**********************************************
Hey guys this is my new story .. I don't know u guys like this or not ... but read it and tell me ur views and if you like it then plzz do votes ..
.
Precap - he broke her badly ..