F!@nC€€ ???

Shivay pov
i reached Anika's home and enter in her house and directly went in Anika room and find her sitting on bed and her back is facing me .. I get my breathe back seeing her all fine in her room..

Shivay hug her from back and tightly squeezed her in his arms he is about to kiss her shoulder but he stop in mid and move back .. he make her face towards him and shocked to see Riya ..
.
Shivay - ahhh ! I m sorry riya .. Actually mjhe LGA Anii hai ..
Riya come forward and directly hugged Shiva tightly and start crying .. Shivay taken back by her sudden act he didn't respond the hug but seeing her crying uncontrollably he caresses her hair and broke the hug ..
Some one click there images in all position from their back hug to their front hug and sent that to Anika ..
..
Shivay broke hug and give his hanky ..
Shivay - Why are you crying Riya ? .. and where is Ani ?
Riya - Shivay .. WO ..WO.. Anika..
Shivay - kya Anika .. hai kahA meri Anika ?
Riya - Shivay ..wo Anika .. Anika Hume ..
Shivay - kuch bologi aange (loosing his patience)
Riya - Shivay Jo aaj office mei hua (start crying)
And come forward and hug him
..
It's enough for Shivay he jerk her and roared - Kya hua h office mei ... Aur meri Anika kaha hai..
Riya - Shivay aapko kuch yaad nhi (surprised)
Shivay - kya nhi yaad mjhe .. dekho riya Saaf - Saaf batao ..mjhe kuch smjh nhi aa rha ..
Riya - WO Jo aaj hmare beech office mei hua (crying)
Shivay - Kya hua hai hmare beech and Anika kaha hai ..
Riya - Chali gayi Anika .. Humse dur tumse dur hum sabse dur ..(shout)
..
Shivay is taken back listening this he is totally numb his mind stop working .. his heart beat get slow .. his eyes becomes teary in Shivering voice he is just able to ask - Why ?
.
Riya - Go from here Shivay ... just go .. bcoz of you Anika left me .. Jaiye yaha se (yelling)
Shivay - At least tell me reason dammit .. My Anika left me but Why ?
Before Riya say something his phone is beep he check his phone and shocked to see the video (his and riya kissing video)
His phone fell from his hand he look towards Riya with question look and Ask - How and when?
Riya - Shivay it's all your mistake .. when I enter in ur cabin u pull me and start ki..ss...ing me .. and I too lost my control but before we both come back in sense .. Anika enter in ur cabin ..she misunderstood us and left the house .. just because of you I m all alone again .. Again I become a Orphan (crying) ..
.
Shivay move out from her house but stop seeing Media there ..
Reporter - Toh ye hai miss riya ka ghar jinka Shivay Singh Oberoi ke saath illegal affair hai
Reporters see Shivay and turn camera towards him ..

Reporter1 - Sir Hume Jo aapka aur Mam ka Video mila hai ..kya WO sach hai ? .. kya aapke beech sach m najayaj relation hai ..
Shivay didn't say anything and move towards his car .. he sit in his car and about to drive away but stop by ringing his phone by unknown number
.
Shivay - Hello ..who ?
Person - It's me Riya Shivay .. if you find Anika then plz say my last byee to her ..
Shivay - What are u saying riya ?
Riya - I can't live with tag of a Mistress Shivay (crying)
Shivay - U r not going to do Anything Riya .. listen wait I m coming .. we solve this matter together ..
Riya - No SHivay .. ab yhi ek raasta bacha hai .. byee shivay ..
Shivay - Riya ( shout) .. before he say something phone get cut he throw his phone and run towards her house ..he enter in her house and find her trying to cut her wrist by blade .. he snatch blade and throw away and slap her hard.
Shivay - Are You Mad Riya ?
Riya - I can't live with the tag of ur Mistress Shivay ..(crying)
In process of consoling he hug her and rub her back ..Media enter in her house and click the pictures ..
R1 - Oh my god .. seeing their position it's looking like we got real news ...
R2- So Mr Oberoi .. whick kind of relation you guys share .. Is she is ur Mistress ?
R3 - Sir reply us sir .. u can't runaway like this ..
.
Shivay hold riya hand and move towards his car and open the passenger door for Riya .. and sit on driver seat before drive away he open his window and say - She is my would be fiancee .. don't u dare to tag her as a mistress .. else I sue ur company ..
.
R1- When u guys gonna engaged sir ..
Without giving any reply he drove away ..
.
In oberoi Mansion -
All oberoi family is shocked to see this news .. Some peoples are happy and some are shocked .. Elders are happy that shivay find Some one for him and angry that why he didn't inform them ..
Youngsters are shocked as well as confused ..

**********************************************

Hey guys thanks for ur Votes and comments on previous chappy and sorry for my out brust that is just my mood swing ..
.
AnuShkA