Random

Anika scene ...

Anika enter in her room and throw her bags on couch irritatingly , she fell on bed and start crying loudly remembering her moments with shivay ...

"Mumma" a soft voice hit her ear and she turn back immediately not before wiping her tears ..

"Anaay" call Anika and forward her hands for him .. With a smile Anaay run towards his mumma and with the help of his maa he climb on bed ..

"What happen baby" ask Anika seeing him closing his eyes tiringly and placing his head on her chest ..

"Ninu maa" said Anaay and put his both hand on eyes for closing his eyes ..

"Aww .. then let me make you sleep baby" said Anika and make him lay down on bed properly she open two buttons of her single piece dress and put her breast on baby mouth , Anaay clench her dress tightly in his tiny fist and closed his eyes and drift in sleep ..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"From where that bitch come back in my life , i swear i will kill her" shout riya angrily in her room ..

"No , No i will never let anyone snatch my shivay from me , he is mine only mine i never let that bitch snatch my love my shivay , i know he love me too that's y he announced our engagement three year before and get ready for marry me too " she thought to herself and clapped her hand happily like a manic ...

"U r mine only mine , Do you understand" said riya in seductive voice seeing his picture in phone ..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No she can't marry anyone else , she loved me and i know she is lying but whose baby they are" thought shivay and sit down on floor ..

"What happen shivay?" Asked pinky and kept her hand on his shoulder calmly ..

"Mom , she can't cheat me na" said Shivay and hugged pinky for controlling his ragging heartbeats ..

"Who shivay" asked pinky and rubbed his back but instead of replying he murmered something which is only audible for him ..

"Shivay" called pinky again and shake him little ..

"Mom i m hungry bring something for me to eat " said shivay and changed the topic ..

"Ruk mai abhi orders krti hoon" said pinky and made her way towards hotel kitchen ..

"Don't force me to do something wrong with you Aniee , for getting u back i can cross every limits" whispered shivay and call khanna ..

"Hello khanna .. do one work collect every information of Anika" he ordered ..

"Sir that Anika mam , i m searching her till now" replied khanna in shivering voice ..

"She is in Bangalore , i saw her today u just search her home adress soon" ordered shivay gritting his teeth for controlling his wild anger ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where is the manager of this hotel" shout Pinky on staff ..
"Mam , i informed her she is coming" replied staff member politely ..

" if she came then send her in porch area" said pinky and left the place with an angry look on her face ..

"Shivay , u choose worst hotel , see Manager didn't come till now" said pinky angrily ..

"Mom it is best hotel in Bangalore " protest shivay and tap het phone continuosly waiting for khanna call ..

"Yess mam" a melodious voice hit pinky and shivay's ear and they turn back only to find a beautiful angel standing there wearing a red shoulder off dress ..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~