Pârt - 19

"Aatharva & Anaay are my son" Shivay whispered and look towards his baby with tears in eyes and overwhelmed love in heart....

"Ohh okay" Rudra whisper normally without paying any kind of attention to his brother's word , he kissed tip of Anaay nose and get a slap on lips in return from Aatharva tiny soft palms..

"Bhaiya Anaay is like you , he too don't like ki..." rudra stopped in mid and stare shivay raising brows.. "What did you say a minute before?" Rudra asked and stare shivay with reply... "Sounding serious? what's wrong rudra?" Om asked coming out from washroom and joined rudra in playing with tiny Bomb..

"They both are my son" Shivay whispered again looking down.. "Hehehe , Nice joke " Rudra laughed and patt om's back whose eyes held seriousness , Om observed shivay seriously and shove rudra hand away from his shoulder and take step towards Shivay with anger and annoyance in his eyes..

"Your son?" Om gritted his teeth for controlling anger and hold shivay's hand tightly... "Bhaiya is only kidding O" Rudra said and get a glare in return .. "Will you care to explain?" Om asked with anger and disappointement.. "Why you hide this from us ?" Rudra asked and stare his brother for reply but shivay's gaze was only fixed on jis babies who are talking with each other in their urdu & farsi god knows whatever lamguage ..

"Shivay" Om shook his shoulder breaking his thoughts and gaze and make him look towards himself.. "What the hell are you saying , you are going to marry with Riya in some days?" Om shout loosing his temper... "I m saying truth , they both are my son , the DNA results proved it" shivay whisper and look down , not meeting eyes with his brother.

"Means Anika dii is your wife ?" Rudra asked and waited for shivay to response who is sitting quietly thinking something.. "She should tell me about my babies" shivay whispered and his voice is showing anger... "We aren't understanding anything bhaiya, Was you slept with Anika dii for one night?" rudra asked out of curiousity and get a deadly glare in returnn .. "Stop running your shitty mind rudra" Shivay whispered gritting his teeth in anger... "Did you married with her without telling us?" This time Om broke his silence and glare Shivay ..

"She was my girlfriend , U both remember when i told you about a girl, I m madly in love and also i want u both to meet her" Shivay asked , Omru nodded in response .. "She was Anika , We both was in relationship but suddenly everything shattered , Riya was Anika bestfriend , i knew her from last five years just because of her i met Anika , One day Riya come my office with tiffin , She said Anika sent lunch for me i last remembered i ate food after that i didn't remember anything , that evening when i woke up in house and went out without saying anything, i went to meet Anika because we were supposed to meet in evening but i didn't find her in cafe and went her home and get to know she left me , reason was unknown for me untill i saw myself making out with riya in video , After that u both know everything" Shivay said and look towards his brothers who is listening every thing silently..

"You love Anika ?" Om asked , "More than anything , but now u hate her too" shivay whispered and look towards his babies .. "She snatched my babies first word , first step etc from me , She believed on that video over me" Shivay whispered angrily ... "Why u agreed to marry Riya di?" Rudra asked with confused expression.. "Bcoz of my anger rudy , i want to make her feel jealous , that's y i came here bcoz i get to know her where abouts"Said shivay ... "Now What u gonna do Shivay ?" Asksed Om..

"Marriage"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~