Mîñə

"Go away you cheater .. i m married with someone else" shout Anika and tried to push shivay ...

Shivay didn't react a bit on her statement and nuzzle in her crook of neck inhaling her fragrance .. he placed wet kisses on her neck and put his hand under her dress and touch her waist ..

"Shi..vaa..y .. what are you doing leave me" said Anika with teary eyes and struggle in her hold ..

"Shhhh!!! .. not a word more " shivay shushed her and rub his lips against her neck length ..

"What are you doing Anika .. u r letting that person touch you who used you , who cheated you , because of him my baby haven't father .. because of this person me & my baby are listening peoples flirthy words" thought Anika .. she closed her eyes tightly and pushed him away ...

"Don't u dare to touch me .. didn't u listen i m married " shout Anika loudly..
Shivay come forward and tried to touch her again but before he put his hand on her she slap him tightly across his cheeks ..

"Shivay singh Oberoi .. i m not cheater like you nor i m interested in getting fucked by that person who isn't Mine " shout Anika in frustation ....

Shivay stare her with a cutee smile and when she stop he peck her lips and wrapped his hand around her waist ..

"Leave me u cheater .. u bloody fucker just leave me" shout Anika and tried to free herself from his grip ..

"Are you really thinking i m gonna leave you Would be Mrs Oberoi" whispered shivay in her ears ..

"U r mistaken Mr Oberoi it's Miss Anika" replied Anika and bite on his hands getting free from his grip ..

"Aren't u using ur hubby sirname .. & Don't you know Baby after Marriage Miss get converted in Mrs" ask shivay with smirk ..

" it's just " Anika started but shivay cut her in mid and whisper "Slip of tongue" said Shivay and Anika nodded positively ...

Anika pushed him away from her and about to open the door but at mean time shivay caught her wrist ..
"Whose baby they are Anika" ask shivay and stare Anika ..
"MINE BABY THEY ARE ..Mr Oberoi .." Shout Anika and left the washroom...

Finally tears made their ways from his eyes he hold sink for support and start crying ..

"NO Aniee .. i know u can't cheat me .. i know u more than urself Aniee .. i know u are lying .. but that baby .. Whose baby they are ? " thought shivay and sat on washroom floor .. he wipe his tears and Anger cover his face his innocent and helpless face turn in  cruel rutheless and Arrogant Businessman whose peoples are call beast in short ..

"Enough of drama Anika .. now it's time for punishment .. first i will punish you for going away from me thn i will punish you for not trusting me thn i will punish you for forgetting me and married with someone else but love if they both are my baby na thn i promise i will take my baby from you Anika .. And about you So You was Mine .. You are Mine and You will be Mine and blv me Aniee i didn't care about ur f*****g husband" shivay said Angrily and throw splashes of water on his face ...

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤