H!$ ConD!t!oN

A boy is shown sleeping on his king side bed in an uncomfortable position hugging a photo frame near his heart .. his sleep get disturbed by the sun rays who are peeping inside her room through curtains .. he open his eyes and stare the frame for a minute and next second the frame is on floor all shattered and broken .. tears made their ways through his eyes but he wipes his tears and enter in bathroom ..
A lady enter in his room and clean the mess created by his heera beta .. she know her son condition bcoz she is his secret diary .. Every night after office time he come home late in drunken state and cry on her shoulder .. (so the boy is shivay & lady is Pinky )

Pinky POV.
Three and half years are passed but here is no sign of Anika .. My son love her madly but what she did she left him alone and riya she is a good girl here she is waiting for shivay to accept her as his .. Now enough I will talk with Shivay today ... I will erase every single memory of her in my son life ..

Shivay come out from bathroom wearing his formal he stand in front of dressing table and set his hairs ..
Shivay - Mom .. why are you picking pieces ?
Pinky - I m going to throw this photo and frame out of my house ..
Shivay turn towards her and snatch Anika pic from her hand .. he eyes show Anger ..
Pinky - Zindagi Bhar aise hi rahega .. maa hoon Teri mere bhi kuch sapne hai shivay .. bhul jaa ishe .. jishe teri thodi bhi fikr nhi hai .. ( loudly)
Shivay - mom mjhe late ho RHA .. mera breakfast Room mei bhej do ..
Pinky - Riya tera breakfast table pe wait kr rhi hogi ..
Shivay - Mom please .. I told you thousand times I only love my Anika .. ye riya riya band kijiye ..
Pinky - not this time shivay ... next month Teri Engagement hai and after that u r gonna marry with her ..
Shivay  without reply her back left the room not before giving her a angry look ..

Shivay enter in his office all employees wish him but without wishing them back he enter in his cabin ..
Shivay - Mishra .. what about Rana's deal?
Mishra - sir they are ready to deal but they aren't able to come India .. so for signing papers u need to go London ..
Shivay - okk ..  send khanna in my cabin ..
Mishra just hummed and left the cabin ..

Khanna enter in his cabin and wish him ..
Shivay - khanna .. Any information about her ?
Khanna hummed and give all information about her (muted)
Shivay face shown every type expression like Anger Hurt pain and love .. tears welled up in his eyes but he smiled through tears and whisper - YOU ARE MINE ..ONLY MINE ..

**********************************************

Hey guys ..
I know it's a short update .. I m busy in school drama yaarThey are not letting us take breathe peacefully ..

Anyways  after reading this chappy u all get to know that I take three and half year leaps in this book ..
.
Thank you dearies ..
.
I know this chappy isn't perfect but please guys manage it ..

Precap - pinky - Shivay tu shaadi nhi krega toh mera mara muh dekhega ..
Shivay - Okk mom .. AGR aap yhi chahti hai toh fine .. I m ready ..
.
Hmm I know u all are waiting for Anika .. in next update u  will see a hot and dabang girl with her little life ..

Target - 130 Votes