Pârt - 18

"I will never let anyone snatch my shivay from me not that bitch too, Shivay is mine only mine , I will be oberoi's elder bahu no one can snatch my soon will be tittle from me " Riya shout angrily and throw the vase against the floor...

"I will not let anyone ruin my hardwork , I get his fiancee tittle after allot of struggle and i m the one who will his wife. I didn't create Missunderstanding between them for letting them meet again, Nor i viraled our fake video for getting insulted without any benifit , Shivay is mine only , His Money his body his love all is mine" Riya murmured and start applying make up on her face. "I will attract him towards me , i m more beautiful than Anika , he will come to me only"..

A pair of eyes is seeing everything with eyes open wide in shock , Sweat form on the forehead of person seeing her possesiveness and the person left from there silently..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yes doctor"said shivay over his phone...
"Mr Oberoi , reports came , you can collect report from reception" Said Doctor..
"Yaa thxx i will send my security encharge , what is result" Said shivay and his heart start beating more fast..
"DNA matched Mr Oberoi" Doctor said from other side ..
"Thank you" Said shivay , his breathe and voice both become heavy , he itself stumbble back don't know because of his happiness or lost...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Anika dii , i promise i will take good care of both babies" Rudra promised and take Anaay in his arm and give aatharva to Om...

"Okk rudy , but be carefull with them , they both are a big mess" Anika warned omru ... Anaay pout cutely and giggle softly seeing his mumma pouting back...

"Chlo m tumhe apni family se milata hoon" Said rudra and take both baby with him ...

"ludy (rudy) unter (uncle) " Anaay called him cutely , Rudra look towards him with smile and peck his pout only rewarded by a slap on cheeks..
"lo (No) mitti" Aatharva said possesively and wiped Anaay lips ...

"Omru , i wanna talk with you" Shivay entered in rudra room with bloodshot red eyes but soon his face soften and tears start flowing when he see the presence of Anaay and Aatharva..

"Bhaiya , what happened , Why are you crying?" Rudra asked from shivay panickly seeing his devasted state..  Shivay remained silent and take steps towards babies without blinking his eyes..
"Shivay say na what happen?" Om too joined rudra and cupped shivay face in his palms ...
"Ummmm.. they .. they b.. bo..both are" stammered shivay and more tears start falling from his eyes..

Anaay Aatharva look towards each other then Shivay , their face fell down seeing him cry and both pouted cutely at same time ...

"unter (uncle) lo (ro) lahe (rahe)" Anaay look towards rudy and hold Aatharva face who start turning in cry baby.. Realisation stuck shivay and he realised that his brothers are unaware of his relation with Anika till now.. He went near to baby and pecked their both cheeks lovingly..

"dol't (don't) lry (cry)" Aatharva wiped shivay tears and pecked him back making him smile , Omru stare all of this confusingly waiting for Shivay to say something...

Shivay turn towards his brother and passed them a guilty smile ,... "What's going on Shivay" Om asked sincerely... "Omru , i wanna confess something" Shivay stammered "Promise me, u both will not stop talking with me" Tears made their ways from his eyes and he look down in guilty "I should confess this long before and i was about to do but everything went wrong .... "Will you gonna tell us shivay , u are scaring us" Om said in sincere voice seeing his brother panicing and sweating ..

"Anaay & Aatharva is my son" Said Shivay ..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Sorry for not updating yrr . I m bit busy .. Not giving any target and all because i know it very well that i will again late..

Thxxx allot for supporting and loving this ff ...

love you lot Darlings...
A big bear huggiieee from side to you all ...