Třûth..

"Anika , I m going to tell my family today" Shivay said closing the button of his shirt.
"Shivay, i m affraid , what they will think about me" Anika said in affraid tone and made puppy face..
"they will think nothing , i m telling them it's final" Said shivay sternly and pull her in his arms and gaze her lovingly...

But before they continue anything , Shivay's phone ringed flashing pinky's name on screen..
"From when u start replacing rudy mom" shivay said making Anika giggle and pick the call..
"Morning Mom" Shivay greet lovingly in his manly morning voice..
"Where are you?" Asked Pinky sounding worried and tensed....
"In Room" he said shrugging his shoulder..
"Stop lying , i m in ur room now" Pinky shout from other side sounding angry as well as nervous..
"Everything okk maa , i m in Anika's room on top floor" Said Shivay making Anika's eyes widened..
"wait there only i m coming" Said pinky in a breathe and cut the call making shivay frown...

"Shiv, Are you gone crazy , what Pinky aunty will think seeing u in my room?" Anika asked sockingly ..
"She will not think anything Anika, She already know everything" shivay said nonachantly and cover Anaay from comforter..
"She knows?" Anika stammered and he nodded positively...

~~~~~~~

"I was searching u from yesterday shivay" shout pinky angrily but decrease her volume seeing the babies sleeping on bed..
"What happen mom?" Ask Shivay worringly seeing her worried..
"First u tell what are u doing here with this girl?" Pinky asked pointing towards Anika..
"ummm !! Mom actually" Shivay stammered and look around nervously..
"Will you stop stammering?" pinky said in strict voice making Anika jump from her place..
"Mom" shivay whinned not finding any good excuse..
"You Madam , whatever your name" Pinky said angrily , glaring Anika dangerously making her shiver in fear and gulp hard "How dare you come close to my son?" Pinky ask bitterly making shivay shocked and Anika guilty..
"Umm Sorry Aunty" Anika whispered gazing floor with tear glistening in her eyes..
"Mommm" Shivay called her in shock "What are you doing?" He ask with frown and confused expression ..
"Can't u see" Pinky rebuked ...

"Mommy..." Anaay rub his eyes cutely and start searching for Anika with closed eyes and frowned not finding her near to him..
"Momma" he called again in cry tone and pout sweetly without opening his eyes.. Anika went near to him with slow steps and about to pick him but before that pinky pick Anaay in her arms....

"Awwwww!!! My grandsonss is replica of his father" Pinky awwed seeing Anaay cute cry pout , making Shivika confused , They both stare her confusingly and she passed a sheepish smile..

"Will you explain?" Shivay said tighting his eyes towards his mother..

"Wo i was trying to be a strick mom and villain mother in law" Pinky smile sheepishly and kissed Anaay's cheeks who wiggle lighyly in her arms and forward her hand for Anika..

"Hey little boy" Pinky said and pecked anaay's nose , scrunching his nose itritatingly Anaay stare her silently for a minute and ask suddenly "Whuuu?" making Shivika smile on his cuteness..

"Your dadi " Pinky smile and peck him again..

"Dwaadi" Anaay said with a shy grin and hide his face in crook of Anika's neck...

"Awww!!" Pinky caresses his head and smile widely..

"Mom , u was searching for me , Everything is fine na" Ask Shivay and pinky's smile flew away in thin line of air , tensions line start forming on her forehead ..
"No shivay , i want to tell u something about Riya" Said pinky ..
"What about Riya mom" Ask Shivay ..

flashback~~

"I will never let anyone snatch my shivay from me not that bitch too, Shivay is mine only mine , I will be oberoi's elder bahu no one can snatch my soon will be tittle from me " Riya shout angrily and throw the vase against the floor...

"I will not let anyone ruin my hardwork , I get his fiancee tittle after allot of struggle and i m the one who will his wife. I didn't create Missunderstanding between them for letting them meet again, Nor i viraled our fake video for getting insulted without any benifit , Shivay is mine only , His Money his body his love all is mine" Riya murmured and start applying make up on her face. "I will attract him towards me , i m more beautiful than Anika , he will come to me only"..

~~~~~~

Pinky told them everything with an angry expression on her face..

"Don't worry mom , Now i will show her the consequence of messing with me" Shivay said angrily and give Anika _Now-u-believe_ look .. She nodded with pout and smile lightly..

"Mom , please start marriage arrangement , i will marry tomorrow but before that i want to discuss something with all of you" Said shivay and flicked his hair
.....

Precap - last part ♡♡♡