An!kà 👩👩

Shivay get down from sofa and run towards gauri but collide with riya and fall down instead of picking him up riya start shouting ..

Riya - Ewwwww!!!  U idiot boy u spoiled my dress (loudly)
Anaay get scared by her loud voice his eyes become teary he look towards Aatharva and make a puppy face ..
Riya - Whose baby is this (shouting) i don't know why people gave birth when they can't take care of their trash (disgustingly )
Shivay - Riya mind ur words (angrily)
Riya - Shivay baby ..
Shivay - i said just shut up okk(anger is clearly visible on his face )
Aatharva hold his blazzer tightly and hide face on Shivay's chest
Riya anger rose seeing Aatharvq hugging shivay she went near to them and take aatharva and put him down with a jerk making him fall on floor
.
Shivay is about to shout on her but he rooted on his placed ......  Burning sensation arise on Riya's left side of cheeks making her rooted on her place with wide eyes .. 

Riya - How dare you ???  . (angrily)
Again a slap landed on her cheek but on right side
Girl - kaisa lga ..  Khidkitodh na (smiling)
Riya is about to slap the girl back but shivay hold her hand and say - You deserve this (gritting his teeth )
Girl smiled showing her 32 teeths and say - Hii i m Gauri (forward her hand towards Shivay for handshake)
Shivay smile back and  forward his hand too and say - I m Shivay Singh oberoi ..

Anaay run towards Aatharva and ask innocentely with teary eyes - blo lgi (bro lagi )
Aatharva show a little cut on his palm and nodded positively with teary eyes ..
Anaay wipe his tears and placed a kiss on his cut and say - dld tm tua (dard kam hua ) [innocently]
Aatharva nodded negatively with a sad pout ..
Aanay look towards Aatharva sadly and again kiss his palms but this time more lovingly
Anaay - Ab ?? (cutely)
Aatharva nodded negatively with a small smile .. Anaay glare Aatharva angrily and bite Aatharva palm and yell - Dld tua (dard hua)
Aatharva hit him from his tiny palms and run toward changing room for her mumma with teary eyes ..
Aatharva hit door from his tiny soft palms and say cutely - Maa pen (open)[in cracking voice]
Listening Aatharva crying voice Anika open the door and take her baby in arms and wipes his tears ..
Anika - Kya hua Aatharva (lovingly)
Aatharva - Maa a lad nunty ush me (mumma a bad aunty push me) i let nurt (i get hurt) [Showing his tiny palms ] and he revaled Anaay's karnama too with hiccups ..

Anika - Anaay ( a bit loudly)
listening his mumma calling him Annay run  Anaay run towards shivay and hide behind him ..
Shivay - What happen baby .. Kishse  chup rahe ho (taking him in his arms)
Boy wipe his face on his coat and say - Mumma se (innocently )
Shivay - Where is your mumma?
.
Anaay point his finger towards a direction ..
Shivay turn back and get shocked seeing a girl in black one peace looking all hot ..  She is none other than our Anika ..

***********************************

Hey guys ..
thxx allot for ur support sorry for late update :*