Pâŕt - 16

Pinky and Shivay turned back and find a beautiful angel standing behind them in a red off shoulder dress looking pretty & hot at same time ...

Pinky eyes widened seeing girl and she whispered "Anika"
Shivay stare her for a minute and his lips curved upward looking towards lady ..

Anika too have different expression on her face , she inhaled and put a fake smile and ask in happy tone ..

"Mam , u called me" ask Anika and stare pinky calmly waiting for her reply ...
"Tu yaha" the first thing come out from pinky mouth and she glared Anika angrily ..
"Mom" whispered Shivay and hold pinky hand ..
"Ruk shivay , baat krne de mujhe ishse," said pinky angrily and give Anika angry glare ..

Anika bent her head down and waited for pinky outburst but before she say something a melodious voice interupt them ..
"Mom" said Anaay dramatically and did shivay's hair flick making both shivay and pinky shocked ..

Anika look towards pinky and find her observing Anaay and without wasting a second she stand in front of Anaay saving her baby from pinky eyes ...

"Sorry mam , i m back in a minute" said Anika and run from there with Anaay in her arms ..

"Ye baccha" ask pinky looking towards shivay expecting an answer but in return she get silence ..

Shivay rub his temple in tension and exhale a deep breathe ..
"I don't know mom" he whispered and pinky become quiet ..
"Tu shaadi krega riya se" ask pinky ..
"I don't know" he whispered and left from there ...

"Wo baccha " whispered pinky and head towards living room ..

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Anaay sit here quietly" shout Anika making him sit on bed ...
"Mumma , blai (bhai)" said Anaay and look around sadly ..
"I m stuck badly" thought Anika and pick Anaay in her arms and went out in search of Atharva ..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Khanna can't u do a work properly" shout shivay making a little life scared as hell..

"Mo..mma" said a baby in cracking tone and hide himself more behind couch in room..

"Mom..my" baby sobbed little loudly gaining shivay's attention who was continuosly shouting on khanna over phone ..

"Who is there" asked shivay and move towards couch with big steps .. Aatharva hide his face in his palms innocently and start weeping in low voice ...

"Mu..mma , blo (bro)" whispered Aatharva panickly in cracked voice and start crying more ...

Shivay pull Aatharva out behind the couch and picked him in arms , Aatharva stopped crying and look straight in his blue eyes from his blue eyes..  it didn't take a minute for shivay to remember the baby , Aatharva clutched shivay's shirt in his small fist and start crying again...

"Shhhh ... don't cry" said shivay panickly and start patting Aatharva back ..

"Mo..mmy" he remembered his mom again and more tears flowed from his innocent blue grey eyes...

Not knowing what to do , Shivay hugged Aatharva tightly for stopping him to cry more and feel an unknown peace when baby snuggle more in his chest clutching his shirt in his little fist and stopped crying ... seeing baby calm Shivay broke hug and placed a warm kiss on his forehead with love ...

"Why i m feeling the baby is my own" thought shivay and stare Aatharva with tears in his eyes and placed another kiss on his nose..

"Mom..ma , blo bahar" said Aatharva innocently in his babish tone and point fingure out of room..

"Okk baby , i will take you to ur mumma okk" said shivay and Aatharva just nodded innocently with a small smile on his lips..

Shivay head towards out of room and patt Aatharva back continuosly for making him calm and unknowingly the baby slept in his arms putting his head on shivay's shoulder wrapping his tiny hands around his neck .

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Aatharva" whispered Anika panickly and patt Anaay who was continuosly crying for his twin..

"Mumma blo kaha " asked Anaay again and wiped his tears from his small fist and wiped his mumma tears too and kissed her cheeks ..

"Kaha gaya ye" Anika searched him panickly and run towards gauri who is checking oberoi's dinner and all ..

"Gauri" called Anika in cracking voice and feel her tears running down from her brown eyes breaking all the boundaries..

"Anika didi , what happen why are you crying , Is everything fine ?" Gauri bombarded question on Anika and embraced her...

"Nothing is fine , Aatharva is missing from past an hour" said Anika between her sobs and start crying ..

"No mu..mma .. no lry (cry) " said Anaay in cracked voice and kiss Anika's tears making her remember her and shivay's moments ..

"I m not crying baby" whispered Anika between her sobs enough for both of them to listen ..

"Don't panic dii , he is in hotel only let's find him" said Gauri and they both start searching Aatharva

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aatharva shivered a little because of Ac and snuggled more in shivay's chest who is doing nothing except clicking pic of him when he is twirling his nose in sleep , twisting his mouth and all , feeling him snuggling more Shivay off the Ac and pull Aatharva on his chest and wrapped his both hands Around him ..

"Bhaiya , open the door" knocked rudy loudly , Shivay rushed towards door before rudy knocked once more and opened the door fastly ..

"Slow rudy " said Shivay and look back towards Aatharva who hug pillow from his small hands..

"What's the matter" ask shivay without letting rudra in ..

"Ohh yup , Manager's three year old baby is missing she is crying badly at reception and searching her baby , they are checking everyone's room so i m here to check yours" said rudy and tried to push shivay aside but shivay didn't moved.

"Ohhh shit !!! How can this slipped from my mind that she might searching baby" thought shivay and pushed rudra out only to get a puppy and shocked look in return ..

"I will be there in a minute , you go and wait in reception" said shivay and closee the door without letting him speak anything..

Shivay placed kiss on Aatharva forehead and after thinking allot he cut his some hairs and put that in polythene and exhaled ...

"Now ur mumma gonna eat me raw , if i will be saved from your mommy then i will send this hairs for DNA ok baby" said shivay and kissed his sleeping baby once more and head out of room ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

T

arget - 300 votes