Promo 😍😍

Shivay hovered Anika and take her lips in a wild kiss ..  He suck her lower lips wildly ..  Blood ozzed out but shivay is least bothered he is sucking her lips like an hungry Lion who get his prey after long time ..  He pinned her both hand on either sidd of her head and start kissing her neck ..  Anika is in moaning mess .. Her one hand is wrapping around his waist and other is tugged in his hair ..  Shivay broke the kiss and lay beside her and caresses her face ..

Shivay - aahhh !!  Ur lips Anika (rubbing her lips)
Anika - Shivay plzz no ..  Gauri nd bhavya is in living room
Shivay - Shhh !!!  Let me do my work i don't care (smooching her upper lips)

He stared her teary eyes and caresses her face and whisper - Marry Me Anika (cupping her face) he is about to kiss her again but door get open and devils come inside ..

They both climb on bed and settle themselves between shivika ..
Shivay murmured under his breathe - Ye bete h ya dushman ..
Aatharva listen his talk and glare him angrily and with a cuted pout he say - lumshan(dushman)
Anaay climb on shivay stomach and hug him tightly keeping his head on his chest and say - Papa ..
Shivay hug him back and pull Anika and Aatharva in family hug ..  Shivay closed eyes of baby and bite Anika on her cleavage making her all red

*******************
**************
*********

Heyyy!!!
Soo not gonna give a single update after today till 10 April ..
From Next weeks board gonna start nd seriously i need to prepare allot .

I will be back on 11 april 😘😘 till thn miss me ...  MERI TOH BOARD KE NAAM PE DIMAG KI PANCHAR HUI H ...  SAALA PTA NHI YE EXAM JAISA CHUTIYAPA HOTA HI Q H ..  MUMMY KSM LIFE KI BAJA K RAKH DETA H YE EXAM TYM 😠😠😠😠😠😠