Pârt - 20

"What the hell are you doing Shivay" Anika whispered gritting her teeth and tried to freed her wrist from his grip..

"Shhhh !! Stop struggling " Shivay tightened his grip on her wirst more and push her on bed ...

"What's wrong with you shivay" Anika tried to sit but before that he pull her leg making her lay back and hovered over her body..

"I want to ask same" said shivay gritting his teeth dangerously "What was wrong with you ? & what the hell got in your mind that you even don't told me about my own babies" He shivered in anger over her body and pressed her wrist against bed on either side of her head.. "They aren't ur baby" Anika look away angrily and struggled under him .. "Stop lying" Shivay whispered dangerously and bite on her neck a bit harshly making her winch in pain.. "Shivay , just get off from me , u are going to married atleast think about riya" Anika said and tears start welling up in her eyes.. "cut the crap Anika , i m asking something dammit, Why u hide my babies from me" Shivay said dangerously as well as angrily.. "Because i don't want them to be like you Shivay Singh Oberoi , i don't want them to trap a girl in love game and fuck her and in another hand keep her bestfriend as his side line bed warmer" Shout Anika and push him away , She sat on bed and adjust her cloth.. "What did you meant by side bed warmer?" Asked shivay in stammering voice.. "Ohhh ! u want to know the truth then listen , Riya told me everything that day , she told me that u are not only me but using her as well, u know what shivay i didn't believed on her untill i saw u making out with her" Shout Anika and he stare her silently .. "U cheated me bastard , u made me feel like slut" shout Anika and tears made their ways from her eyes she hit his chest from her palms and push him away from her " And now i know u are trying to keep me as a Mist..."before she completed her words a tight slap fell on her right cheeks making her eyrs widend in shock .... "Don't u dare" he dangerously move towards her but as soon he notice her shock face and his fingure prints on her cheeks his face soften he brushrd his fingure tip on her cheeks  and look straight im her shock filled eyes.. "How can you think i can cheat you?" he asked calmly his eyes screaming the depth of love for her in him.. "I never saw another girl in that wat accept you Anika" he pull her close to him and plant a kiss on her pouty lips , Anika kept her mouth shut after getting slap , without uttering a word she just stared him and listened his words silently.. "I itself don't have any memories of that day when we broked up Aniee" he itself sit on bed and pull her on his lap .. "I saw you kissing her and u kissed me too" sobbed Anika and hit him on his chest.. "I don't remember a bit of that day except riya unwanted welcome in my office with the lunch sent by you and riya telling me that u left me " He said softly and look straight in her eyes.. "U hurt me" Anika pout and a tear slide down from her eyes "So u did" Shivay said and pull her lips near to his .. "I missed you allot love" Shivay take her lower lips in his and kissed her smoothly.. "Swear on me ,u didn't cheated me" Anika said between the kiss and make him swear on her.. "I swear i didn't did love" Shivay sweared on her and look straight in her eyes..

the look and pain in his eyes make Anika believe on his words , she hugged him tightly and whisper sorry in his ears..

"U should told me about baby" Shivay said hurtfully .. "I believed on Riya's word and thought u was cheating me" Anika sobbed and tightened his grip around her.. On the mention of Riya name his jaw clenched because now dots start joining on that day incident..

Shivay slowly took his phone out from his pocket without loosing his hold on the lady on his lap.. he messaged something to khanna and kept his phone aside..

"I will not leave her for what she did" He whispered to himself and joint his lips in crook of his lady's neck..

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Precap - Sexy Moans & Marriage drama .. ♡♡♡