Yøur Fãthër

"Anika!!" Shivay whinned irritatingly and made his both son sit in their craddle... "Anika come back , i can't handle both alone" Shivay called her and look towards his son who pouted too much cutely seeing him yelling in frustration..

"bai (bhai)" Aatharva tried to hold Anaay's hand from his craddle and as a result his craddle seat twisted a lil and he fell on floor hurting his head..

"Goddddd Anikaaaa" he shout and run towards his baby who start sobbing, his frustrated look convert in calm one as soon he notice Aatharva teary eyes and Anaay sad pout... Wiping his tears away Shivay rub his forehead lightly and lovingly making Aatharva cling more in his arms and keep head on his shoulder sobbing silently...

"I told you not to move na" Shivay said ruhbing Iodex on his head and all he did is pout cutely...

"blo (bro)" Anaay pouted looking towards his twins tear and he too lean on craddle side wall and about to fall too but before that two arms get wrapped around his little body and soon he is in air in his mumma arm..

"Mommy" his face lighted up and he smiled " blo fwaall flom twaat mommy and heet his hwead (bro fall from bed mommy and hit his head)" He told to his mumma and giggle softly in her arms making Aatharva pout..

"Untwle" Aatharva called shivay in his kiddish voice making his and Anika's smile fall..

"I m not ur uncle baby" shivay pout and said back in kiddo tone gaining Aatharva as well as Anaay attention.

"Twen whuu" Anaay asked scrunching his nose in cutest way and hide his face in crook of his mom neck shyly..

Getting up from his previous position with Aatharva in arms , Shivay entwinged his other arm with Anika and head towards bed...
"Whuuu" Aatharva ask excitingly and smile sweetly ..
"I m your father" Said Shivay sweetly with his gaze fixed on Anika face who pass a sad smile towards his baby..

"fwathherrr" Anaay strech the word Father and look towards his mom for explain the meaning ..

"like ur friend Rohan have dad na u too have dad" Anika explained bringing a big smile on his both sons face who immideatily turn towards shivay with their big smile..

"Dad" they both whispered together bringing tears in shivika eyes , Listening dad from his sons mouth Shivay smile wider and his eyes start brimming from tears , kissing both of his son cheeks like a mad person he hug trio tightly making his sons wiggle...  Breaking the hug he kissed his babies again who is observing his actions from their wide eyes...

****

"Go and get fresh up , u are smelling" Anika twist her mouth and gaze towards her sons who are yawning continuosly waiting for their mother to feed them .

"Umm !! but i haven't cloths Anika" Shivay said and caresses Anaay face who is playing with his kurta button and gritting his front teeths cutely..

"Open my wardrobe , u will find ur black kurta there" Anika said gazing pillow , his eyes went teary but he controlled himself and head towards bathroom with cloths..

Smiling lightly , Anika open the few buttons of her gown and put her breast in Anaay's mouth , who start sucking hungrily holding her breast in his tiny small palm.. Taking his own time he let out a burrp sound and closed his eyelids drifting in slumber, Anika rock him lightly in her lap and look towards Aatharva who is twisting his mouth and scruching his nose with a sad pout on his lips and gazing towards bathroom door for his father return ...

Anika soon make Anaay lay on bed and pull Aatharva in her arms who smile lightly towards her mother and start drinking milk from her breast..

Listening click sound of door , Anika instantly turn her back towards door feeling shy in his presence , Noticing the silent enviroment Shivay noticed his one son is sleeping cutely on bed and other is on Anika lap ...  

"Is Aatharva too slept" Shivay asked from behind and start fixing his hair gazing his relfection in mirror.

"No , Not now" Anika replied in low voice and caresses Aatharva's hair lovingly..

His hands stop in mid when his gaze fell on her reflection in mirror , he looked her reflection kneenly and get a glimpse of her mounds , his lips curved up seeing her feeding their son and without saying a word he continued staring her reflection ..

"I missed allot things" he whispered but enough for her to listen.. Passing a sad smile Anika patt Aatharva's head who start snoring lightly...

"Not allot shiv but..." She went silent a just shrug sadly and tug Aatharva beside his brother ...

~~~

"I love you" Shivay said in Anika's ear and kissed her crook making her blush..
"I love u too shiv" she whispered back and wrapped her arms around his neck...
"U should believe me that day" Shivay said sadly remembering the moments he missed ..
"Can't we forget that?" Anika asked with an innocent pout ..
"Yup we can , If you are ready for repaying love" shivay whispered huskingly and pushed her on sofa and itself come on top of her ..
"How?" Anika shutter her breathe become uneven and she clutched his kutra tightly ..
"By giving me a Princess Queen" he whispered and she blushed furiously..

"Our sons are in this room only" Anika said blushing hard , not meeting her gaze with her.. 

"I know , i don't want start preparation today but if you are thid much desparate then let's go in Washroom" teased Shivay rubbing his nose against her neck...

"Shivay " Anika whispered shyly and hit his chest and he groan dramarically..

"We should sleep" Anika said and he nodded , getting up from her body , he picked her in arms and placed her on bed and itself laid beside her taking her in his arms not before putting both his sons safely in their craddle... ♡♡♡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~