BrOk£N

Anika wake up first and the view in front of her is heart taking .. Shivay is sleeping too much cutely his mouth is slightly open her messy hair on his forehead .. She peck his lips and try to move away but shivay tighten his hold on her waist it's like he don't wanna leave her .. He hug her tightly and inhale her fragrance and whisper i love you Anika .. I love you .. I love you alott ..
Anika - what happen shivay ?
Shivay - Nothing !
Anika - Are you okk ?
Shivay - Ya i m ...
Anika - is something troubling you ..
Shivay - No nothing like that baby .. Go get ready .. We need to leave ..
.
Anika shivay both get ready again and left the hotel .. Anika enter in her house where riya is waiting for her ..
Riya - Anika ..
Anika - ohh plz riya not again ..
Riya without uttering a word went near anika and hug her tightly and say I m Sorry Anika .. I m sorry ..
Anika - what happen riya .. Tell me clearly ..
Riya - Nothing .. Wo maine tujhe shivay se milne k liye mana kia tha na isliye sorry bola ..
Anika - pagal hai kya tu meri jaan hai tune sirf rumors ko sun k btaya agr tu serious hoke bolti toh m sach m shivay ko chodh deti .... Mujh orphan ki duniya mei ek tu hi toh h jo mujh par proud krti hai ..
Riya - okk now i should leave ..
Anika - haan byee .

**********************😚😚😚😚**************

Anika check her phone and find her phone get exchanged with shivay ... She left for his office bcoz taking her phone back .. Anika enter in his cabin but the view in front of him make him numb .
.
Her bestfriend is sitting on his boyfriend lap and their lips are locked with each other .. Shivay hand is inside her top from back and riya pull him from his hairs .. Riya moan in kiss .. They broke the kiss in lack of oxygen ..
.
Tears make their ways through her eyes .. Her world is upside and down she is totally broke seeing her life two important people playing with her trust with her feeling ..
.
Shivay is shocked to see anika .. He make riya stand properly and look towards Anika with shocked eyes .. Rita too is shocked too see Anika there ...
.
Anika come forward and slap Shiva hard ..
Anika - Wahhh Shivay Singh oberoi dikha di na apni aaukat .. kya kaha tha tumne .. mai un ameer ladko mei se nahi hoon Jo ladkiyo k saat time pass karu .. gr8  Mr oberoi..
.
She come forward to slap him but shivay held her hand and jerk her away ..

**********************************************

Hey guys ..
I update one more part in this book .. now I m gonna update Our child .. I promise I update that story tonight ..
.
Thank you
.
Target - 70 votes
.
Precap - A dread full accident and eberything changed ...