Cry

Anika get shock after receiving the video .. Her heart broke in thousand peace when she see the news .. She close her eyes tightly and fell on ground crying her heart out .. She isn't able to believe that Shivay her Shivay is gonna engaged ..
The thing which hurt her most is he didn't care about her ..
Anika POV
You don't only cheat me shivay .. U cheat ur child too who is in my Womb .. I m not rich and cruel like you shivay ... What was my fault shivay that u did this with me .. u always told me that u love me like u love ur brother  Everything is fake na shivay .. I wanna tell you about our baby but before that u show me ur real face and my bloody heart isn't ready till now to accept the truth that u cheat me .. but u did shivay Singh Oberoi .. u did .. I can't hate you shivay .. nor I hurt you neither I see you with someone else .. I never gonna come back in Mumbai .. Happy engaged life shivay ..
After crying hard she left bus stand and take a cab for Railway station without knowing where is she went what she gonna do .. Nothing but somewhere she is happy after knowing about the baby in her womb .. but god isn't this much cruel her phone is ping she check her Email and a hope full smile crept on her lips

Shivay reached Oberoi Mansion with Riya .. his face is red in anger .. Everyone in Oberoi family is waiting for their arrival they have allot of questions in their mind .. but they all are happy that shivay find someone for him .. But Pinky face isn't showing happiness .. She is a Mother and In this world No one can understand a person better than his mother .. she stare Shivay for a minute in search of happiness on his face .. Dadi and all family members except Omruinky is happy for his Shivay ..
Shivay - Show her guest room ..
Dadi - Are khotiya tu hi dikha de .. teri mangetaar hai ye ab ..
Shivay  without any reply move away from their and enter in his room and close the door with bang ..
He fell on his knees and start and take out his phone from his pocket ..he unlock his phone and start kissing the wallpaper of his phone madly ..
.
Shivay - Where are you Anika .. Come back na .. I know I hurt you but Maine kch nhi kiya jaanbujh ke it's a mistake and I don't remember anything not our last conversation too ..
Anika I love you yaar and I seriously do .. why you don't trust ur Shivay .. give me a single chance to explain Anika . only one chance please .. I will die without you Anika ... he again start kissing her pic on wallpaper ..
Something strike in his mind and he immediately called khanna ..
Shivay - khanna I send u a pic .. just go and find that person by hook or crook ..
Khanna - Yup sir ..

Two pairs of eyes is witnessing everthing and get teary .. they both are unknown the presence of one more person around them ..

**********************************************

Hey guys ..
It's a short update ..
But what to do yaar .. I have to complete physical chemistry today ... :(
.
Thanks for ur votes and comments in previous chappy ..
.
Wanna next update soon then complete target else I m gonna update next one according to my mood ..
.
Target - 130 votes ..
.
Byee .. target complete krna ho toh krna warna Jane do