Pârt - 21

Shivay hugged Anika more tightly and placed a soft kiss in crook of her neck making her moan softly ... "Godd !! i missed you allot" Shivay placed another kiss beside the previous one and pushed his hand inside Anika's dress making her gasp .. "I missed you too shivay" Anika sobbed little but soon wiped away her tears and kissed his cheeks softly .. "I love you , i seriously do" Shivay pull her more in him making him moan sexily... "I love you too" She whispered between her moans but suddenly something striked in her mind and she start trying to pull herself away from shivay..

"What's wrong?" Shivay ask lil frustratingly and loosen his grip lil.. "Shivay Riya" Anika whispered and start looking here and there not looking in his eyes.. "Not again" Shivay gritted his teeth frustratingly, his anger again start overpowering him and he pull Anika harshly towards himself making her soft body collide against his hard chest... "If that was someone else plan not her then?" Asked Anika worringly and look down in fear expecting him to shout on her but instead of shouting shivay cup her face and kiss her lips tenderly making her close her eyes and moan in pleasure .. "If that was someone else plan then we will appologise from Riya, okk" Shivay said softly and in response Anika nodded and look down shyly..

"Is My Wild cat feeling shy now?" Shivay teased and again lay down on bed with her on top of him .. Anika blushed a lil and kissed his chest, She snuggle more in his warm and smile in relief .. "i missed ur colonge" She whispered and inhaled his colonge again .. "I miss ur every damm thing" he whispered back sensually and turned position in a swift pinning her down on matress..  he attacked directly on her lips like a hungry tiger and start sucking her lower lips passionately , Anika too responsed back in same eagerness and they both soon start kissing each other wildly , his hand start caressing her navel and her went on back of his head pulling him more in her , his tongue made his way inside her mouth and start dancing in pure rhythm with hers , tasting each and every corner in her mouth Shivay broke the kiss with satisfaction and leaving her breatheless, he press her navel making her moan sexily..

"I m back in a minute" Shivay said and peck her lips once again making her blush deeply .. "Okk" she replied with a smile and get up from bed and start adjusting her dress ..

~~~~~

"What happen in... " A worried Rudra jump on shivay but stop seeing lipstick mark on his brother lips.. "Umm .. things went good rudy " Shivay blushed and look away making his brothers smirked ..  "Offoo !! blushing wlushing bhai" They both teased and shivay glare both of them angrily.. "Where is My sons" Shivay asked proudly and look here there only to find his new lappy is laying on floor in two peaces , one in Anaay hand and other piece in Aatharva hand .. his eyes widened and he gulp seeing his trouble maker son.. "Their is ur son" Both omru said together and point towards his baby who are busy in their own world without sparing a single look to their dad.. "Great , just great" he whispered to himself looking towards his broken lappy ...

"Omru , i want ur help" Said Shivay sincerely and look towards his brothers with hope .. "Don't ask for help bro , just order" rudra saud bending his head down .. "I want you both to dig everything about that day when i announced my engagement with riya , i did it by myself but .." he said first in sincere tone and then blushed .. "Offoo !! going for suhagraat, don't forget to use Condoms, u have already two" Teased rudra and get a smack from Om .. "I m taking Anaay and Aatharva with me" Said Shivay and gaze his son lovingly.. "They will not let you do that , leave them with their chachus" Said Rudra with wink .. "I m not going for that rudra , i want to spend time with my son and soon to be wife" Said Shivay with a smile...

On the other Side Anika describe every matter to Sori and they both hugged Anika tightly as well teased her badly making her red like cherry..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~