chapter 5

"Puck! I hope you're awake and ready to go!" Finn yelled as he opened the door to Quinn's room just as Puck and Quinn came out of the bathroom fully dressed.

Finn smiled, "Good job. Now, let's go so we can go to practice."

"Can I at least have a few minutes to say goodbye to my girl?"

Finn looked at his watch, "You have three minutes." Then walked out and went into Rachel's room.

Rachel looked over at Finn, "Aren't you supposed to be leaving?"

"Yeah, I gave Puck three minutes to tell Quinn goodbye." Finn said as he walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her from behind.

"So, you came in here to do what?" Rachel joked with a smirk as she turned around in his arms.

Finn pretended to think about it, "Nothing really."

Rachel rolled her eyes and pushed him away, "I hate you."

Finn chuckled, grabbed her wrist, and quickly pulled her back towards his chest, "I hate you too."

"Good." Rachel said and leaned in to kiss his lips.

After a minute Finn pulled away, "I'll see you tomorrow."

Rachel gave him one more kiss before nodding, "Okay, bye babe."

"Bye." Finn patted her ass and walked out of the room, "Puck! Let's go!"

Puck came out of the room with a big smile, "Let's do this!"

Finn raised his eyebrows, "I don't even want to know what Quinn just did."

"Don't get jealous because Berry isn't sucking your face off like Q is mine." Puck said just as Rachel walked out of her room.

Rachel just smirked and continued walking into the kitchen. Finn, seeing her reaction, laughed and punched Puck on the shoulder, "I am in no way shape or form jealous of you and Quinn nor do I want to have Rachel sucking on my face." Finn said as he and Puck walked out of the apartment.

"You do, but you just don't know it yet." Puck said with a nod.

Finn shook his head, "You and Quinn are crazy."

"We just want you both to be happy."

"And what makes you think me and Rachel would be happy together? I mean we fight all the time!"

"But you guys really care for each other."

"Well yeah, we're friends." Finn said with a shrug.

"When I say care, I mean you guys care about each other the way me and Quinn care for each other."

Finn shook his head, "Whatever dude. Rachel and I are just friends that fight a lot."

"And are in love." Puck mumbled to himself.

"Look, my manager got me a chauffeur." Finn said trying to change the subject as he pointed to the black car.

"You have a chauffeur!? I haven't even talked to my manager in about a week!" Puck said as they walked to the car, "We're about to have the same manager. Your manager actually does shit. Mine is lazy as fuck."

Finn laughed, "Just get in the car before we are late."

"Can we go to the club with the rest of the team?" Puck asked as they left the stadium.

"No, Puck. We need to stay focused for tomorrow."

"We are! Why can't we just celebrate with the rest of the team. Please Finn?"