chapter 42

"Is she still here? Why hasn't it started yet? Is she okay?" Finn asked Kurt frantically as they waited for the ceremony to start.

"Finn, seriously, shut up, of course she is still here," Kurt said before nodding to the band. "You'll see your precious Rachel in a second, now turn around," Kurt said after fixing his tie.

Finn sighed and watched as everyone walk down the aisle. First there was Corinne and Blaine, then there was Marley and Ryder, then Puck and Santana. Once he saw Quinn coming down the aisle he knew she was close, after Jonathan, Noah jr., and William jr. walked down the aisle all together as ring bearers, then he saw Michele come out looking as beautiful as ever as she threw down flower petals on the ground, and Finn knew what was coming next..

Finn straightened his back and held his breath as the music indicating Rachel was about to come out started.

"Breath.." He heard Kurt say from behind him.

But all noise around him was muted when his eyes made immediate contact with hers. She looked absolutely stunning. She had light make-up (something he knows killed Kurt), her hair up in a neat bun topped with a diamond tiara, a backless dress with lacy sleeves a perfectly fitted top with the bottom puffy with a very long train.

He hadn't even noticed she had reached the end of the aisle until Kurt nudged him slightly and he quickly went to take her from her parents after shaking both of their hands.

Finn also didn't realize he was tearing up until Rachel reached up and wiped the tears from his cheeks. He knows Puck will tease him endlessly for it, but in this moment, as he looks at her with his, what is now been assigned his 'Rachel smile', he doesn't care. He's with the love of his life. His soulmate. The mother of his future children. His life. He couldn't careless about anybody in the room but the woman standing in front of him.

"Excuse me, everyone," Rachel said as she stood on the stage with Finn during the reception, "I'd like to make a few toasts." She waited until it quieted down, "First I would like to make a toast to my dads who have put up with my crap these past twenty-seven years and not gotten pissed off at me, at least not openly," Rachel chuckled, "I know I could be a pain in the ass...all the time, but you guys put up with it and I appreciate that. Second to my new brother-in-law, Kurt and my best friend and sister Quinn who put up with my bitchiness these past two months. I know I wasn't the easiest to deal with because of the planning and all, but you two stayed supportive and I appreciate that. Last, but not least my amazing husband," Rachel looked up at Finn with tear filled eyes. "Who deals with my crazy everyday and still loves me no matter what, my rock, my muse, if it weren't for him motivating me I probably would have given up on Broadway all together if it hadn't been for Finn always being there for me when I didn't get a role or was just feeling like I wasn't good enough, I'd probably be some kind of singing waitress who gave up on her dreams, but no, I'm now on Broadway, not off-Broadway, not off-off-Broadway, I'm on Broadway and currently in the process making my own album, dedicated to the love of my life of course," Rachel smiled and stood on her tippy toes and kissed his lips, "So, with that being said, I want you all to raise your glasses to my dads, Kurt and Quinn, and my amazing husband, Finn, and soon to be amazing father."

You could hear a pin drop, it was that quiet. Rachel held her breath as she stared at Finn who's face was momentarily emotionless before it broke out into a huge smile, "You're pregnant?"

"Yeah, I found out last weekend, I wanted to surprise you."

"You're pregnant." Finn said more as a statement this time as his face practically split in two from the big smile on his face, "We're going to be parents."

"Yep," Rachel nodded with tears in her eyes as she smiled back at him, his smile contagious, "We're going to be parents."

Finn wrapped his arms around her waist tightly and slightly picked her up, "We're going to be parents!" Finn yelled causing everyone to cheer for them.

"So, you're not mad I kept it from you?"

"Absolutely not. I love you more than life Rachel Berry-Hudson. I hope you're ready for the ride I'm about to take you on."

"As long as you're with me I was born ready."

Finn smiled, "What do you say we ditch this reception and get started on the honeymoon a little earlier."

"I like the way you think Mr. Hudson. But we have to talk to our parents first, if I remember correctly, you said there were no phones allowed on this honey moon."

"Or clothes…" Finn mumbled huskily in her ear.

Rachel giggled and hit his chest playfully, "Come on you sex crazed animal."

"Only with you, Mrs. Hudson."

Rachel smiled, "I like the sound of that."

"Which part? Me calling you Mrs. Hudson or the fact that I'm only a sex crazed animal with you?"

"Both," Rachel said sexily and kissed his lips before pulling him off the stage with her, "Can't have you talking to our parents with a hard on."

"Too late," Finn rolled his eyes and pulled her back against her making her feel him poking her in the back, "You'll just have to help me hide it."

"Sitting on my husbands lap? Hm, I'm not too opposed to that."

"I like the sound of that."

"Which part?"

"Both, except I like when you sit on my lap without any clothes."

"Finn!" Rachel blushed as she hit his chest, but she was still smiling at him adoringly "stop it with these comments."

Finn gave her his 'Rachel smile' and kissed her lips tenderly, "I love you."

Rachel could have melted on the spot at the look he was giving her, "I love you more," she said dreamily.

"If you say so," Finn said softly.

The end

Well, this is it. I hope you guys enjoyed reading as much as I did writing! I promise I'm working on my other story hey there pretty brown eyes until next time!