Demons and Stiles talk

Stiles pov

We were running through the woods, I was faster than everyone. Almost the same speed with the vamps. But that was almost. "Wow, you're doing good at running, how?" Jace asked a smile on his face. "Well, I have tons of time and a pack to keep up with. I also train." I said looking to my sides. "What's up with that really hot mystery guy?" Izzy asked me and Raphael gave a glare. "Oh he's Uhm the real Alpha, but he left me in charge of them. Now I kinda have some abilities an alpha has." I said still running just a little faster. "Oh." Yeah, that's all I thought. I never said anything back.

(Back at the Hale house.)

Derek's pov

"So what's the deal with Stiles?" I asked looking at everyone. I got multiple growls and some glares. Harsh much? "You're his deal." Liam said looking a little angry.
"What happened after I left?" I asked looking at everyone. "After you left, you broke the bond and Stiles would bleed and seize uncontrollably. Once that stopped, he would cry himself to sleep every night. He would scream in his sleep so he asked Magnus to make his room even more sound proof, but we could still kind of hear it. When he stopped screaming and crying in his sleep, Magnus made the room normal again. We could feel the sadness in the pack bond and we could smell it coming off of him. Even though he said he was okay, he started sleeping around to try and cope with you gone. He stopped once he was sexually assaulted a little while ago. We couldn't do anything. He was about to get in the shower, we couldn't hear anything since the room was sound proof to us. It happened twice, once before he got in and while he was in the shower. Liam went to check on him after his shower but found a naked guy on top of a naked Stiles, Stiles stopped sleeping around. He said you were right that he was just a whore, so he started working out and acting happier for the pack bond and for his kids that's about it." Scott looked broken.

I know Stiles and him are like brothers but I mean... "So you guys listen to him as alpha?" Everyone nodded even my family.
"We feel it in the pack bond and well he has the same effects on us." Issac said smiling. "But he's always fair to us, never super rude and when he is he doesn't mean it." Scott said and Liam nodded. They all seemed happy. "Why didn't you guys tell me that you're hear every weekend?" I asked looking at my family.

"Because you would've hurt him." Laura said looking at me something different in her eyes. I wanted to know what it was but I wasn't able to figure it out on my own. "No I wouldn't of, it would've been the same." I said rolling my eyes which earned me more glares and growls. "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?? IT WOULD'VE BEEN THE SAME, MY ASS! IT WOULD'VE BEEN DIFFERENT HE'S HURTING RIGHT NOW BECAUSE OF YOU AND SO ARE HIS KIDS! HE WAS THERE FOR US, ALL OF US WHEN THE REAL ALPHA WASN'T! HE WAS THERE WHEN WE FORGOT HOW TO FIGHT WHEN WE FORGOT HOW TO BE OURSELVES... so stop acting like you know when you don't." Laura's voice got quiet and she started crying. In that moment Stiles came running through the door.

"Laura baby don't cry, what's wrong?" He asked while hugging her. "D-Derek." Thats the only thing she said when he looked at me with this fire of hatred in his eyes. The shadow hunters and vampires came in when he started to yell. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO HER?" He asked still with that crazed look in his eyes. Why is everyone making such a big deal out of everything? She's my family.

"I did nothing but asked why the fuck they listen to you." I said with a growl.
"Don't fucking growl at me, when you've hurt one of my pack and your own sister." He gave a growl back. "One of your pack? You don't know anything so stop acting like you're all strong when you're not." I looked at him and felt a huge wave of anger radiating off of him. He wants fire? I'll give it to him. "Oh, I don't know anything? What I do know is that you left them here with me feeling broken because you left for no god damn reason!!" Stiles was so angry he is probably capable of taking everyone in here.

"Shut up, before I kill you!" I gave a loud roar before my eyes changed and my claws came out. "I'd like to see you try bitch." Stiles gave a smirk and he pulled out his whip. He shot me with an arrow probably laced with wolves bane because I fell to my knees. He wrapped his whip around my neck then squeezed it. Before I knew it everything was black.

Stiles pov

"Magnus heal him up please, like right now." I said looking at him he did his magic and Derek started to open his eyes.
"What happened?" He shot up from the ground. "You passed out from lack of oxygen." I said looking at Laura who had stopped crying. I laughed a little bit. "What about the wolves bane??" He asked he was panicking. "It's out of your system." I said looking at him. "Don't test me again." I said with a straight face.

I grabbed my phone and called Coach. "Hey Coach." I said smiling. "Hey, Can Ben stay over?" Coach asked. "Yes of course, I'll drive over to get him tomorrow. Tell him I love him bye." I said looking at Laura trying to figure out if she's okay. "Yes of course bye." Then the line went dead. I then called Derek's grandma. "Hey Ma." I said smiling again.
"Stiles! Damon and I baked cookies for you. I could tell she was smiling on the other end."Thank you me and the rest will go see you when Damon is ready to come home." I said with a smile. "He wants to stay the night then have Cara and Dale go with you tomorrow is that okay?" She asked. "Of course, they'll get to see their brothers and sisters, bye." I said smiling at my pack. "Bye."

Then the line went dead.
"So pack night?" Issac asked .
"Yep." I smiled my life is great.

:::::::::::::::::::::
Just to be clear, Damon is at Grandmas and Ben is at coach.