Deucalion...

Derek's pov

I woke up with my head on Stiles' shoulder and nuzzled my head into him.
I held him tightly. I knew it was still early because the pack was still asleep. I heard Stiles give a light sigh as he snuggled even closer to me. I smiled into his shoulder.
I heard another click from someone's phone but decided to ignore it.

(Instagram)

       QueenLyds: Sterek can't decide on a fucking sleeping position!literally so hard to take this pic but I mean sleeping on a couch isn't super comfortable:) @derekhale

QueenLyds: Sterek can't decide on a fucking sleeping position!literally so hard to take this pic but I mean sleeping on a couch isn't super comfortable:) @derekhale.o @love.Stiles

Issac.lazzy : cute! does anyone see how Derek is holding Stiles' arm? I'm dying for Sterek, no wait I live for the Sterek!!

Scotty.Da.hottie : Issac you're gonna wake them with your squeals shut up!

Issac.lazzy : Sorry @Scotty.da.hottie

The.Huntress : This is so cute do you think the ship will sail?

Liam.Dunbabe : ship? I am confusion. @The.Huntress

The.Huntress : I'll explain later ;) @Liam.Dunbabe

Derek's pov

Stiles was moving around a little bit, he might wake up soon, at this point the whole pack was awake. Stiles moved back onto me like when this whole thing started. Only when he stopped moving he started breathing a little faster. He shot up right away. "Where the fuck- oh, hell no." He looked scared. "Fuck. Magnus go get my kids and bring them here now!" He yelled looking around frantically. "Everyone In here now!" He yelled sweating like crazy. I was starting to get worried.

"We have unexpected guests coming as you all know, the alpha pack was here a year ago and we killed ennis and khali. The twins and Duke are still alive and are here to see if the pack is doing well. Raphael you need to stay out of the sun and so does Simon right?" Stiles asked but Raphael shook his head no. "Only me Simon appeared to be a daylighter." He muttered bitterly. Stiles nodded. "Okay I'll have a room set for you to sleep in." Stiles smiled at him but you could clearly see he was still worried. Magnus arrived with the kids.

"Hey kids so you're gonna go with coach for a little, some supernatural business showed up." Stiles smiled and the nodded Magnus portaled out and in. "Now get dressed, hurry." Stiles said running up to the place we're his room was. I followed knowing that my room was also there. I walked in and laid in the bed that was now too small for me. Stiles walked out of the bathroom a few minutes later with brushed teeth, a color red v-neck, showing some muscle and black jeans with his black boots. "Sorry, you don't have clothes here." He said looking down at his shoes.

"It's alright, I brought some anyway." I said smiling at him he nodded and left the room. Once I finished getting dressed I went down stairs to see the whole pack down there. They were all seated in couches or chairs. I sat down next to Stiles. Then we heard it the ding of the door. Stiles opened the door and a smile spread on his face. "So, what are you going to do stand there and smile all day or are you going to give me a hug? I've missed you so much Sti!" I heard some guy say, Stiles smiled and hugged the guy at the other end of the door. "I've missed you so much Ethan." Stiles, I know he means it. Ugh Gross.

"Hey brother, I would like a turn!" I heard whining from someone else. "Aidan!!" I heard Stiles yell and giggle. "Stiles you have no idea what it's been like without you, god I don't think I've missed you more!" Aidan yelled. "Duke what's up?" Stiles sounded a bit more serious. "Stiles it's nice to see you again, may we come in?" Deucalion said Stiles nodded and they stepped in. "Please, have a seat." Stiles pointed to the couch and Issa , Scott, and Malia moved for them. Once everyone was seated again Deucalion spoke up.

"We're being hunted and need a place to stay." Deucalion started and Stiles gladly said "You can stay with us if you'd like." Stiles smiled at them. Deucalion nodded.
"If it's not too much to ask." Deucalion started but Stiles cut him off with. "Of course not, we'll find rooms for your stay right away, Duke." Stiles smiled.
Alright. "Issac and Scott you practically share a room so Aidan you can take Scott's room." Stiles looked at Aidan and winked. "Kira and Malia also share a room so that one goes to Duke." Stiles smiled at Deucalion . "And Uhm you Can sleep in my room Ethan, I can sleep with Uhm Derek I guess." He smiled sweetly at me and Ethan.

"It's settled, but you have new pack members to introduce us to." Duke said looking at all the new arrivals from yesterday. "They're not exactly pack but this is Isabelle, Alec, Jace, Simon, Raphael is asleep, and this is Clary." Stiles said smiling at Duke. "Alright well, you put tags over every door so we'll go find our rooms and you can continue doing whatever it is before we got here." Deucalion said. "Magnus send a message to you know who saying you know what please." Stiles smiled at him and Magnus gave a short nod.

"So we need 4 rooms more and I have 2 open downstairs which means we need two more rooms." Stiles said looking around the room. "Raphael and Isabelle share one room down here and Magnus and Alec get the other room down here." Stiles smiled at them. "I've got a room in the attic so Clary you can have that and Simon can sleep with Laura just don't fuck okay?" He asked and Simon nodded and Laura laughed a little. "My room has a sign on it with my name so you'll know the room." She said and Simon nodded.
"Why do we get the attic?" Clary asked sounding a little pissed and a little scared.

"Aww is the little bitch scared?" Stiles asked with a little smirk on his face.
"Shut up before I kill you!" She yelled.
"I'd like to see you try." Stiles smiled.
"It'll be easy." She smiles and he laughed. I've been there before lady, don't you learn? "You just can't seem to wrap your small mind around the fact that I'm better than you and I'll always be better." He looked away and that's when it happen she ran towards him with a dagger. When she tried to stab him he dodged it and hit her on her head which made her pass out.
"Can someone tell her she's never going to win??" Stiles asked looking a little annoyed. I laughed.