Hes mine

(3 years later)

Derek's pov

Stiles didn't go to college because he didn't need a job. We still take care of the pack together when they come visit. We turned Amber into a werewolf. And I turned Stiles into one and it just so turnes out he's half guardian angel and half wolf prince. No, he doesn't have wings but he's gotten better at protecting us and he has a lovely white fur coat when he turns. I turned him mostly because I wanted him to be able to have more of my kids. When he's juman it's harder because there's more strain on the body.

We had another boy and named him Jackson Alexander Stilinski-Hale. We wanted to have him because Ben was now 15 and Damon was now 14. Cara and Dale came to live with us after Deucalion left.
They all still come to visit. Me and Stiles we're married in supernatural world but I haven't asked him to marry me the human way. So I sat there with a ring in my hand waiting till he got home from Scott's. A few minutes later I heard a heartbeat so I put the ring in the box and in my pocket.

The door opened seconds later to reveal my beautiful boyfriend. "Stiles?" I asked and he replied with a soft yeah. So I got up and walked over to where he was, near the door. "Stiles I love you and I've loved you for a long time even when you thought I hated you, I loved you but I was too afraid of my feelings. So I ran away from them, but when I realized that I would always have those feelings I came back. It hurt me because you didn't remember me at first, then we had tons of fights before I was able to finally be your boyfriend. You've been through so much on your own because of me and you've been hurt so many times because of me. I don't plan on hurting you ever again or leaving. I want to stay here with you, love you, and have more kids with you for the rest of my life so, Stiles Evergreen Stilinski will you make me the happiest Alpha on earth and marry me?" I asked crying a little I looked up and he was crying too.

"Yes, Derek Tyler Hale I will but I will say this again don't leave me and never say my middle name again." He gave me a kiss and a hug before he took the ring from me. I let him look at it. I love this man.

Stiles pov

I looked at the ring that I'd be wearing soon. It looked amazing it had 2 little dimonds in the middle with hearts around it. I'm assuming it's because he's one and I'm the other. It was gorgeous.
"Look inside the rim." Derek said and I looked and in tiny letters it said 'I'm glad youre mine now and forever Stiles Evergreen Stilinski-Hale' I cried more because I'm happy he wasn't leaving, I put the ring on my finger and hugged him. This is all I wanted to have, an amazing family. To have an amazing fiancé and great kids and an amazing pack. I love everyone and I love my Derek Tyler Stilinski-Hale. We'd be married with our kids! We might have started off as a couple of teens hating each other. In the end we are adults who love each other. A very unexpected pair but we made it and I wouldn't change it for the world. This is the man that I love and I know he will never hurt me again.

~The End~

I know this story still isn't the best, I'm sorry! I tried but sometimes I didn't even know what I was doing. My mind from about 3 years ago is not the same. Either way I hope I did better. I'll see you in the next one!