Intermission - IMPORTANT! In regards to updates in the foreseeable future!

Hello everyone, I hope this finds you all well, and that you've all had an enjoyable Christmas and an excellent new year.

For some of you, you will see that this entry has also been duplicated into my journal "Ramblings of an Insomniac". If so, please do keep in mind that it's exactly the same part, so do not stress about having to read or reply to both. And for this, there's no need for replying or voting. I won't be able to reply to anything, anyway.

But to the point. There's no way to sugarcoat this right now, so I'll be remarkably blunt and direct. Please forgive me.

For the forseeable future, I cannot guarantee that I will be online to reply to anything at all, let alone updating anything, so it would be best to treat me as absent until further notice.

No, this does not mean I'm leaving, merely that things in real life have happened and I am in no mental or emotional condition to update (I had been hoping to do so this evening, but unfortunately that won't be happening anymore). I humbly apologize to all those who are waiting on Marionette's newest update.

Long story short (And not for sympathy, I'm just laying it down simply so you all understand) a family member of mine passed away on the 1st, and just this morning I received word that my Mother is currently in hospital (Here, it's the 3rd). I have just returned home from the hospital, but I will be returning later this evening.

As I am most concerned about my family as of this moment, I won't have any opportunity to update or reply to anything (Understandably my replies have already been rather limited, and I apologize profusely for that.).

And further to this, as I cannot guarantee that I will even be online to read anything, please understand that when I do eventually come back, I probably won't be able to find any of the things that you have either commented or tagged me in because of wattpad's bullshit notification system. Therefore, I humbly ask you not to tag me in anything until I'm back. Comments are fine, I will find them eventually. And I promise to reply to all the comments on the previous chapter as soon as I can. I just can't do that right now. I'm sorry.

In any case, that's about all. It's possible I might get an update out, or if I have a few minutes, I might be able to type an Omake or submit something unrelated to Marionette that I already have sitting on my laptop, but please don't expect anything from me until I'm back again.

All the best.

<3 Loki-Roki