Check Yes Juliet

JULIET'S POV:

"Rise and shines ladies" Ashton said the next morning in a sing-song voice.

"What time is it." Hayden groaned scratching her head. I rubbed why eyes and stretched, standing up.

"10:47" Ashton replied a few seconds later.

"Wait, WHAT!" I said, urgently. "HAYDEN. WE'RE LATE!"

Her eyes snap open wide. "WELL LETS GO!" She grabs my wrist and starts pulling me out the door.

"See you later Ashton lov-" the rest of my sentence was cut off by the door slamming shut in my face. We run to the car and speed to the library.

"WERE HERE!" We yell in unison when we step foot in the library. Everyone snaps their heads in our direction. Oh yeah, I forgot, we work in a library. We both quickly apologize to all of them and make our way to the back to check in.

"Girls, Your late." We here our boss, Mrs.Fox say from behind us.

"Shit!" I whisper. We both turn around and innocently smile.

"It won't happen again." Hayden states. She nods and goes back to her desk. She's not as strict as other bosses. We've been late plenty of times, we say the same answer every time and she doesn't do anything about it. I'm happy she doesn't though, because I love my job.

I got to work right away after that. I first check some books back in then shelved them. This usually ended up in me looking for new books to read, even if i had a lot already. " Ya know..." said to Hayden. While crouching down to look at books on the bottom shelf. " i feel like Belle from Beauty and the Beast, sometimes..." i said scanning the next shelf.

"You and me both, except your 'prince' acts like a real monster, and mine is non-existence."

I rolled my eye at her stupid comment. I admit he can be rude sometimes, but that's just his personality, and I can't change that.

"Dude, I'm serious, that's not how you are supposed to treat a girl. I mean he can't take you on a nice date, say you're an embarrassment and leave you alone at night. He is a dick!" she ranted. She was over exaggerating it.

"He said I was embarrassing because my books fell out of my bag, in the nice restaurant. I understand that." I said defending him.

"He shouldn't be like that though, and why did he leave you alone then?! Tell me that!" she shot back. Some people around us shhh'd us, so I took that as a cue to not answer.

"Hey!" I heard a familiar voice chirp behind us. "Lindsey!" Hayden exclaimed. Lindsey is the other girl our age who works here. We aren't close friends with her but when we leave to eat, she has us covered. "Is there anything I should do around here?" she asked over-cheerfully. She always thought of us as bosses, which was sweet, but creepy because she did everything we told her to do. "I think we are good actually" I said sweetly. "Could you just hold the place down for us while we grab some food next door?" Hayden asked matching the tone of the Lindsey speaks. "Of course!!!" she said and swivelled around on her heal and pranced away.

"Oooo-kay then..." I said as I grabbed my wallet and phone.

"Let us go!!" Hayden said in a goofy voice which made me laugh. We skipped our way all the way to McDonald's. When I mean skipped, I literally mean skipped. By the time we get there we are out of breathe and people are looking at us weird. We go up to the counter and ordered our food.

"Go grab the straws, napkins, and condiments and find a booth, I'll wait for the food." I told her. She nodded and walked off to the little counter with next to the soda with everything I told her to get on it. I turned back around to the cashier.