Diva in the House

ASH'S POV:

6:00p.m.

"And this boys, is the place where I eat, sleep and sit around all day. " I said walking through the kitchen and grabbing a banana. "Want anything to eat?" I asked raising one eyebrow. With out a word Calum, Luke, and Michael reached for bananas and each took bites. "So mah sista won't" I started, mouth full of banana.

"Be home until 8:30, when the library closes, so we have 2 hours and 30 min to practice as loud as we want, my parents are out for the weekend so don't worry about disturbing them." I said while finishing my banana and tossing the peel into the can.

"Cool, but you never told us you had a sister." Michael says matter-of-factly.

"There is a reason, meaning stay away." I said sternly.

After each lad finished their banana, we filed into the garage to practice. I played the drums, of course. Luke and Michael, the guitar and Calum the bass.

We started off with basic tunes into Blink 182 and Greenday songs, long into the night, I lost track of time.

HAYDEN'S POV:

11:45

'If these sheets were the states and you were miles away, I'd fold them end over end to-'

"Hello?" I answered the call from Juliet placing my bookmark in my book. I heard sniffling on the other end.

"Are you okay?" I know it was a dumb question, but hey, what can you do?

"Hey can you pick me up?" It sounded like her nose was being held, but it was probably from all of the crying.

"let me guess. Ben was being a douche. What a surprise. Next time I see him I'm going to- "

"Its fine, really... I'm at the park. please come pick me up. " With those last words, she hung up.

I slipped into my sneakers, grabbed my keys and my book (You never know what might happen), and I ran out to the car and sped my way to the park which was only five minutes from my house.

* 5 minutes later*

I slowed to a stop when I saw Juliet sitting on the curb, her head in her hands. I guess she realised I was there because she grabbed her bag from beside her and stood. Just from her posture I could tell Ben did some dickbag thing, once again. I smiled weakly as she got in the car and slammed the door close.

I opened my mouth about to say something when Juliet's voice, barely audible chirped, "I don't want to talk about it right now." She sniffed and I put the car into drive.

"What time is it?" Juliet croaked.

"12" I replied.

"Shit! Just stay over please, it is late anyways." she said without ungluing her eyes from the window.

A few minutes later we pulled up to her house. "Turn to me!" I commanded. I scanned her face to ensure Ashton wouldn't suspect a thing. "Good?" she asked wiping her eyes once more. "Yeah, but ya know it would be easier if you didn't go out with that jerk." I said, I know it wouldn't work, but it was worth a try. Completely ignoring me, she stepped out of the car, I soon followed. "Shh!" she says while slowly opening the front door and holding her pointer finger to her mouth. We very carefully took off or shoes and placed them on the shoe rack next to the door.

"OHHHH!" I heard a few guys cheer. I was confused, but it was probably Ashton and his weird friends. We quietly started up the stairs when Juliet slowed down making me accidentally stubbed my toe. "Fuck!" I whisper/yelled.