You've got a friend in me?

Hayden's Pov:

I pick up my phone and punch in Luke's number.

"Hey babe." Luke says over the phone

"Bonjour Lucas, do you want to do something today? We haven't been alone together in a while and I was just-"

I start to ramble on and throw out random ideas of what we could do today.

"Maybe just a simple walk in the park or-"

"Sorry love, but I already have plans today with the guys, just us guys. Maybe some other day?" He sounds pretty sincere but this has been going on for a while.

"Oh okay, talk to you later." I sigh.

"Bye." He responds and then hangs up.

   I throw my phone down and run my hands through my hair. What if Luke is getting bored of me? What if he is cheating?

No, no, no.

He isn't that guy, he just needs some time to hang out with the guys alone.

I get up and walk over to my closet and take out a pair of skinny jeans and a mayday parade shirt and put them on, then grab my converse hightops and lace them up. I grab my navy jacket and my phone and head out of the house to get some coffee.

I walk silently up the street, the cool morning air hits my skin and I pull my jacket around my body. It is just a matter of minutes and I arrive at my local coffee place and order a regular coffee and half a bagel. I hand the cashier my money and take the little bag with the bagel in it and walk over to the next line and wait for my coffee.

I take out my phone and scroll through instagram, liking random pictures.

"Uh Miss... Hayden?" The man behind the counter says looking at me and holding up my coffee. "Is this your order?" He asks handing the warm styrofoam mug over to me. "Uh yeah thanks!" I say polietly and leave him a tip. "Thank you." He nods and goes back to making other drinks.

I push open the café door and step back out into the cool morning. I need to talk to someone, so I head to Jules house. It is thankfully a bit closer to the coffee shop so I don't have to face the cold much longer. I turn the corner and walk up to Jules front door and ring the door bell.

I stand there sipping my coffee and going back and forth from my heels to my toes. Jules finally opens the door and standing right behind her is Calum and Michael, who apparently decided to come see who was at the door as well. Aren't they supposed to be with Luke? Oh, well. Michael waves at me then runs away.   -

"Uh hi." Jules says to me and Calum steps up right behind her and says hello as well.

-

Jules steps outside and Calum tries to come out as well but she pushes him away, playfully and he pouts as she shuts the door behind her.

I sink down onto her front step. "What's wrong?" She asks as she sits down next to me and rubs my back.

"Well I don't know but I just need to be around someone today. I'm kinda getting lonely." I chuckle a little.

"Hay, I'd love to hang with you today but I'm hanging with Calum today, I mean you could hang here but I don't think you want to be a third wheel. I also am hoping that me and Cal might have something..."

I smile cause I hope they do have something, then frown. "Ya know what, sorry that I bothered you. Have fun, you guys would be a perfect couple!"

I start to walk away and I'm at the end of the driveway when Juliet speaks up.