The Game of Truths

CALUM'S POV:
(lunch the next day)
I arrived to lunch fairly late because I was finishing a test. I stood for a moment scanning the cafeteria tables trying to find Luke and Michael. Shortly I found them sitting with Hayden and Carly, but no Juliet. I made my way to the table and sat down next to Luke. He turned to me taking a bite of his ham and cheese sandwich. "Dude, why are you so late?" He asked. I ignored the question completely. "I'm going to do it." I stated bouncing my leg up and down underneath the table. I know he knew what I was talking about when he said, "You better do it quick then."Looking over to the clock, lunch is almost over. "Do what quick?" Hayden questioned turning away from Carly to face us both. "Uh... Nothing." Luke covered for me. "Do you know whe-where Juliet is?" I stuttered on my words. "Um..." Hayden stopd up looking around the room. Then I saw her, over by the doors talking to some girl. She was laughing, which was super adorable and made me more nervous. "Never mind, I found her."I say getting up and walking towards her. "Juliet!" I call out. She notices me and waves for me to come over as the other girl walked away."Hi!" She smiled at me."Did you want something?" She asked. "Yeah." I say looking around the room. My hands were clammy and I prayed to god she couldn't see me sweating. She waited for me to continue, but I forgot how to speak."Yes Calum?" She says drawing out the word yes. I look around and continue.
"Well. Since I met you. I've kinda had a little-"
"Hey babe." Ben interrupts and kisses her lips. That's when my face turns paler. She smiles in return and grabs his hand.
"Continue." She looks at me flipping her her to one side of her face.
"I-I'll. Just tell you later. I gotta get out." I stuttered and pointed towards the door. She says a quick OK and Ben gives me a glare that says, "She's mine again asshole. Stay away." That's when I snapped out of my phase and continued down the hallway. I muttered a couple words reached my locker and swung it open. When I finished getting out all of the books I needed and slammed my locker shut.
"Hey Cal, what's wrong?" Lukes leaning against the locker with Hayden Standing beside him.
"She's back with him." I growled. Hayden replies by sighing loudly and stomping her foot.
"I have got to have a serious talk with that girl. How can she like Ben over Calum. I mean, look at him he's like a teddy bear...but Ben. He's just a ball of hate." She starts to walk away but Luke grabs her wrist. He motions with his eyes towards me.
"Guys. Don't worry about it its fine." I dismissed the subject and they nodded and replied with a hesitant ok.

JULIET'S POV:
Saturday rolled around and I woke up to Ashton's loud drums. I fell out of bed and landed with a thud.
"Ugh..." I mumbled face on the floor. I forced myself up and grabbed my glasses placing them on my face. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. Ashton was sitting down, eating toast like nothing happened.
"You suck." I said grabbing some cereal and pouring milk sitting across from him.
"Thanks!" He said happily getting up and throwing out his trash.
"So listen... I'm going to invite the guys over tonight to watch a movie, feel free to invite people, like Hayden or something." He said sitting back down. I thought immediately of Ben and decided to tell Ash.
"Ash..." I said spooning food into my mouth. He looked up from his phone. "I'm dating someone." I blurted out looking down at a bracelet on my wrist.
"Excuse me...What?" He said scooting his chair out and standing.
He was about to say more when I interrupted. "Ash, I'm a year younger than you, meaning you can't tell me I'm not allowed to date. I know you want to protect me, but I can protect myself." I finished. He nodded, I'm surprised he is listening. "What is his name?" Ashton asked. "Ben." I replied putting my bowl in the sink. "At least it isn't one of my friends..." He trailed off, I nodded smiling. "But! If he hurts you in anyway I will punch him." He warned and got up walking into the living room and turning on the tube.
"Then, I'm going to invite him, if that is okay." I said. He dismissed me off too busy watching Dragon Ball Z.
I ran upstairs and called Ben.
"Hello?" I heard a deep groggy voice say over the line.
"Sorry did I wake you?" I asked sitting on my bed. "Kinda" I heard bed sheets ruffle and he coughed.
"Well... I told Ashton... about us, and he is having a movie night with his band mates and I was wondering if you want to come?" I continued. "Uh..." There was a short pause. "Sure, what time?" He asked. "8." I popped. "You said band members, right?" He asked.
"Yeah..." I said. "Does that mean that Calum, guy will be there?" He said forcefully. "Yeah... I know you don't like him, but he is a great guy and just don't be rude, okay?" I asked hopefully. "That is exactly the problem. I gotta go. See ya at 8." He said quickly and hung up." I dropped my phone beside me. 'That is the problem?' I thought. What did he mean? I got up moments later and turned on the shower to get ready.