Spring Break

HAYDEN'S POV:

"This...can't be happening!" my yell ringing through my empty house.I grabbed a tissue and screamed into a pillow. I chucked my book at the wall, cursing. "He can't lie to spread her one true love apart from her!" I rolled around on my bed complaining about the amazing,yet frustrating book I was almost finished.

'Wanna celebrate spring break-my house?' I read the text from Jules.

'Of course! Did u finish that book yet?' I replied and placed my phone down willing myself to get dressed. I threw on a bathing suit and a mayday parade t-shirt with sofie shorts and flip flops. I looked back at my phone to see if Juliet replied.

'Yes. I think I died when I read it. The ending isn't what I expected!!! U?'

'Not yet...DONT RUIN IT FOR ME!Coming now:)' I texted quickly and ran out of my house, locking the door behind me.

"JULES!!!" I yelled walking into her house without knocking, this was like my second home.

"Up here!" I heard a call come from Jules room. I took off my shoes and threw them down at the foot of the stairs. I took the steps up two by two into Juliet's room which was a complete mess.

"Dude..." I trailed off. There was movies laying over the floor,controllers laying on her bed, and a box of cereal on her night stand.

"What happened here?" I asked taking the bowls and throwing them in the trash bag she was filling up.

"Mid-terms...work...Ben." She muttered and picked up a few clothes, throwing them in the hamper. "And that book. Am I right!?" I laugh. "YES!" She smiles at me, making her bed. "Finish soon please so we can like obsesses over it." She commanded fluffing her vast array of pillows. "I will." I laugh getting a running start and jumping on her bed.

"You asshole your going to break my bed!" She throws her jacket at me. I roll my eyes putting her jacket in the hamper.

"So who's coming to this celebration?" I get up looking at the plethora of pictures she has on her mirror.

"Ashton's inviting some people. Which I'm assuming is his band mates." She walks over to the mirror standing beside me.

"When did you take this picture?" I point to the picture of her and Calum making a funny face. She freezes, "we took it... He came over the other day for Ash, and yeah." She blushes a deep red.

"You've been hanging out with him more than Ben. Do you think maybe..." I turn to her placing my head on the wall.

"NO. NO DEFINITELY NOT. I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!"

"That doesn't mean that you cant like someone-"

"No. I like Ben." She bends over picking up the last piece of trash shoving it in the bag.

"Okay whatever you say. I'm going to get a water. " I hop down the stairs opening the fridge.

"Whatcha looking for?" Ashton rests his head on the fridge looking down at me.

"Water. " I find it and open it. "Uh, are the boys coming?" I take a gulp of water.

"Why do you want to know?" He closes the fridge for me.

"No reason, see ya." I shrug and walk back upstairs. "So,first swim of the year! I got this great bathing suit." I laugh lifting up my shirt. "No flashing!" Juliet laughs but looks at my strapless, deep purple bathing suit. "Cute!" She comments walking over to her closet and opening her doors. "Trying to impress someone?" She laughs, I know she is joking but I can't help but tense up. "Uh.No, why would you think that?" I laugh nervously and walk over to her bathing suit drawer. She closes the closet doors, a sundress in tow.