Ignore Me

Juliet's POV:

I want to kill everyone in my way. Why? Spring break is over, and we have to go back to School. That should explain it all. Oh and three words, Calum motherfucking Hood. He has been ignoring me the whole break and I have no clue why. I don't know how many times I've called him, begging and pleading for him to talk to me. "I just can't believe he is ignoring me! I feel sucky enough!" I complain heaving my backpack up on my shoulders, Hayden walked beside me nodding her head every few seconds. "Are you listening?" I groan and whack Hayden's arm. "Yeah." She says absentmindedly. "Dude I'm having a crisis here and all you think about is Luke!" I complain and she rolls her eyes. "Sorry for loving my boyfriend!" She scoffs and cuts in front of me. "Dude! I need your help!" I quicken my stride as we round a corner. "How? You were a total bitch, I don't blame him." She says walking backwards. "I know, but I said I'm sorry! You need to help me, not be agreeing with Calum." I grunt.

"Hun, Calum will come through, he still likes you, just needs time to sort things out, and talking to you would just confuse him even more." She pats my shoulder and faces forward.

"But, I miss him, talking to him and having fun. It is just so awkward."

"Just give it time." Hayden and I walk up to the school, Hayden sees Luke, Calum and Michael with a few other guys and runs up to him, kissing his lips while giving her a tight squeeze. I continue to walk and smile at Luke and Michael as I walk by. I notice Calum turns around to a few girls to his right and they all start giggling.

I fume and turn, jogging up the stairs and into school all the way to my locker.

'Calum hates me! I shouldn't be jealous of him with other girls. Cause there is no "us." I thought angrily and cursed under my breath as I slammed my locker shut to reveal Michael on the other side.

"I sense something is wrong..." He trails off as I start walking away. He jogs to catch up with me. "It's nothing Mikey." I sigh as we both maneuver our way threw the multiple bodies at lockers and standing around chatting. We both pass by Ben who is making out with a brunette girl who is in my English class. That makes me even more angry. "It's all his fault!" I mutter to myself as Michael tries to catch up with me. "What do you mean? Didn't you kiss Calum to make him jealous?" He points to Ben confused.

"God dammit, who else did he tell? The whole school?!!" I wave my arms around frantically. I speed up then stop suddenly, remembering that Cal sits next to me in first period. "Shit." I sigh placing my hand on my forehead.

"Whats wrong now?" Mikey stands in front of me.

"He's sits next to me in my first period. What do I do?" I ask hopelessly, pounding my head on Michael's chest repeatedly.

"Calm down," he holds my head away from his body. "Just let him be and don't talk to him, I know this is probably hard for you." he winks at me. "What's that supposed to mean?" I give him a hard glare.

"Oh, nothing." He laughs giving me a quick goodbye, before entering his homeroom. I walk for a little until, I land my eyes on my homeroom door. I take a big breath before entering walking straight to my seat. Instead of Calum next to me, it was this girl who I think is in my math class. I lean over whispering in her ear, "Where's the guy that used to sit there?" She responds by pointing to the back. I turn to where her finger is pointing and see Calum hanging out with the popular kids.

"He asked the teacher right when he got in to trade seats with someone. I automatically volunteered. " I turn back to her thanking her with a smile. Tears prickle in my eyes as I look down at my agenda. I circle the date with my pen and put a frowny face, tuning the teacher out completely. The only thing I could think about was Calum.