Silent Treatment

Hayden's POV.

Its been two weeks since the run in at McDonald's, and its the Sunday before we go back to school and we have been talking to the guys a lot more lately. I'm actually excited for school this year. This is our senior year, and Juliet and I finally have more friends. Its going to be a great year.

"Jules!!!! I don't know what to wear! HELP!" I complained sifting through drawers.

"Stop texting Ben!" I said throwing a shirt over her head and moving towards the closet.

"Have you know, I am NOT texting him. One, he isn't answering and two, he is boring over text." She commented throwing her phone down and walking over to a dresser.

"Well stop texting whoever and help me, we both need to look nice. Get into the 'crowd'." I elaborated.

"Whatever, and it was Calum." She said handing me a shirt which I declined.

"Calum what?" I asked nudging her.

"Well, he said that him and the guys would try to find us tomorrow." She said grabbing her phone to check the time.

"Cool! People might just warm-up to us." I laughed holding up a dress.

"To tight." Juliet said glancing at the red dress I held in my hands.

It took us a few hours but I decided on a black T-shirt, jean shorts, and a red flannel. Juliet decided on a  pink skater skirt with a black and white polka dot bustier.

"Can we eat now!" Juliet complained.

"Fine." I gave in. " Let me just order some hoagies or something.

With that we called Lee's Hoagies and sat playing FIFA while waiting for the food to arrive.

The door bell rang through the house as Juliet was about to score. I quickly paused the game and she glared at me. I chuckled, she gave me a glare and walked to the door. She comes back in and throws my hoagie at me.

"Thanks?"

She grinned and plopped down next to me.

"So you and Calum." I wiggled my eyebrows at her before taking a bite of my sandwich. That's when she starts choking on her sandwich.

"No. No. " she waves her hand in front of her face. "Why did you say that!? I have a boyfriend. Remember?" I nod my head.

"But it seems like you talk to Calum more than Ben." I point out.

"What No I don't!" She argues back.

"Oh yes you do!" She looks down and mumbles something. "What was that?" I hold my hand up to my ear.

"OK MAYBE I DO!" She admits finally. "But that doesn't mean anything." She adds in before taking another bite of her sandwich and putting Pokémon on the tube.

"To turn this conversation to you... I think Luke fancies you." She said taking a bite of her hoagie.

"Yeah right." I said scoffing.

"Well you guys look really good together, I think that at least." She mocked.

"Shut up, I don't want to date anyone." I started. "Especially one of Ashton's band mates." I finished getting up to fetch a drink.

"We'll see how it all works out, won't we." She said with a smirk on her face.

"Fuck off." I said pushing her a bit.

Once 10 o'clock rolled around, I heard a buzzing noise. To my right Juliet picks up her phone answering it with a "Yeah mum?"

I muted the TV and waited.