Dream

Sasha's POV:

It's morning and the sun is shining through the blinds of the hotel room as I wake up from sleep. Bayley is still wrapped around me, holding me close and I feel my heart skip a beat. I'm so glad she is okay. My phone vibrates at that moment and I reach for it, swiping left and it's a text from Naomi.

From Naomi: Still haven't heard of the girls?

I shake my head and stare at the phone screen feelings tears in my eyes. I got to hold them in though.

From Sasha: No I haven't... I'm guessing you haven't either?

From Naomi: Nope, this sucks. I wouldn't really expect this from them.

From Sasha: I think something is definitely wrong, there is no way that Charlotte and Becky would ever walk away from WWE like this unless it is really important.

From Naomi: Why would both leave at the same time though?

I lay there thinking about that question. Why would they both leave at the same time? I did have a dream. Should I tell her about it? I think it would be good, and once Bayley wakes up i'll tell her as well.

From Sasha: I have no clue, but is it a coincidence that I had a dream last night. It was about Charlotte and Becky out in the woods, possibly kidnapped. Maybe there is something wrong, maybe they are struggling and waiting for people to go and help them.

From Naomi: That is definitely weird, and I would go and help, but I don't know where to start.

From Sasha: When was the last time you talked to any of them?

From Naomi:  Last week... Charlotte was acting different, that is the only thing I remember.

From Sasha: How was she acting?

From Naomi: Like there was someone trying to get her. Wait... your dream might be true.

From Sasha: I wouldn't call it a dream, I'd call it a nightmare.

From Naomi: Yeah. I got to go, I'll try to get someone else to help us. Thanks for talking.

From Sasha: No probs. Be safe.

From Naomi: You too.

I throw my phone on the bed next to me just as Bayley is waking up. Now I have to tell her about me dream. I turn on my side to look at Bayley and she stares at me confused.

"Hey Bayls." I tell her quietly while she sits up in bed.

"Hey! What's wrong?" She asks me placing an arm around me.

I tell her about the dream I had and she takes it all in. Finally she looks toward me and pulls me into a hug. "They will be okay. Don't worry, Sash."

I return the hug. "Yeah, I just don't really have any faith in that." I say pulling away. At the blink of realization I know what I have to do. "I'm going to go talk to Stephanie today and relinquish the raw women's championship." I tell her as she looks at me shocked and surprised.

"Why?!?!" I hear her say as I get up. "Why would you do that?!"

I feel so bad... "I'm doing it, so I can help Naomi find Charlotte and Becky."

She laughs a little. "You would really do anything for your friends wouldn't you?" Bayley tells me and I put a smile on my face while nodding.

"Of course I would." I reply.

"Just remember you don't have to do this."

"No... I want to do this." I reply looking Bayley directly into her eyes.

"Then i'm helping you." She says grabbing my hand and holding it.

I feel a smile cross my face and turn because i'm also blushing.

"I'm gonna go and tell Stephanie right now." I say as she lets go of my hand for me to go and get ready to leave.

"Do you want me to drive you there?" Bayley asks me.

"Sure!" I reply and walk into the bathroom.

30 Minutes Later:

I'm walking toward Stephanie's office to tell her, me and Bayley are going to leave WWE for a while. Bayley requested to come with, but I denied it. I want to do this myself. I knock on her office door and hear her say come in. I walk into the room.

"Sasha! Welcome, take a seat." She says with a huge smile across her face. I take a seat in a chair. "What can I do for you?"

I take a deep breath and start the conversation off with a bang.

"I want to relinquish the championship." She sits there confused. It looks like she is contemplating something.

"Any reason?" She asks questionably.

"I'm worry about Becky and Charlotte and since they aren't replying to legitimately anyone friends or family. I'm going to try and help Naomi find her, along with Bayley." I finish says as my boss thinks of something to say.

"Bayley will come with you? Along with Naomi?" She asks wildly.

"Yeah." I say quickly and put a small smile on my face.

"If your sure, i'll tell the rest of them. You are always welcome back. Just tell me and i'll put you back on the card!" Stephanie says getting up and reaching in for a handshake. I shake her hand and reach my feet.

"Thank you Steph." I tell her before turning around and walking away.

"No problem, Sasha. Also loosing 5 of WWE's best in 2 weeks sucks. I hope you, Bayley, and Naomi find Charlotte and Becky soon. I'll get the police on the case as well. Take care Sasha, and good luck." My boss tells me as I nod my head and walk out of the office. I take a seat in a chair placed in the hallway and think of what I just done. I relinquished the championship I just won yesterday, and now i'm going to go on the hunt with Bayley and Naomi to try and find Charlotte and Becky. I never knew my life was going to go this way, but sometimes i'm lucky I have a life like this. I get to my feet and see Bayley walking toward me.

"Good?" She asks me while walking up to me.

"Yeah... Good." I reply before we both walk up the hall and toward the exit. Tomorrow we will start the search to find the girls. I just hope they are both going to be okay, please girls hold on for a few more days. I look at my phone and see the tweet WWE just posted. It says:

BREAKING NEWS: Sasha Banks, Bayley, and Naomi are taking a break from WWE for a while. We wish these three the best of luck. Who knows when they will return?

I scroll down toward the comments and see lots of comments that are confused and shocked. But that doesn't matter right now. Right now we need to focus on something way more important. I tweet one last tweet on twitter saying: 

Until next time...