Part 16

Becky's POV:

I'm sitting in my hotel room with Finn and Naomi talking about waffles. Well, they are talking about waffles, i'm just sitting here with my hands on my head, trying to hold back my anger. I love these two, but damn they can be annoying at some times.

"Why waffles? Pancakes are better?" I say irritated.

Both Finn and Naomi turn from their friendly argument to look at me. Suddenly the door opened, and two of my friends popped in. Bayley doesn't stop to say hi. Instead she walks right past us and into her room. Slamming the door behind her. Charlotte sits down on the couch and turns on the television, trying not to disturb anyone.  I shake my head and roll my eyes.

"What happened now?" I whisper to myself as Finn and Naomi continue to squabble. I get up from the table and walk over to Charlotte who looks to have partial tears in her eyes.

"What's wrong?" I ask, receiving a frown.

"It's Sasha." She replied dejected.

"What do you mean, it's Sasha?" I question looking at Charlotte pulling away from the hug. "Is she okay?"

"Yea she is fine." Charlotte says shaking her head. "I mean I think."

"You think?" I reply confused. "And why did Bayley rush into her room and slam the door."

Charlotte turns off the TV and at this point Finn and Naomi are on the couch as well, getting ready to listen to her story.

"Me and Bayley walked into the hospital and everything was alright. The doctor said that Sasha survived and since it was a very low chance, she was lucky. We didn't get to stay very long since Sasha is having some pain in her lower abdomen... So the reason Bayley came in and slammed the door is most likely because she doesn't believe that Sasha is okay. After everything, there is no reason to say she isn't hurting anymore. She doesn't believe Sasha will survive I guess..." Charlotte finishes and we sit there with sad expressions.

"I understand, Charlotte." I tell her, placing a hand on her shoulder. "You don't have to say anymore."

She smiles at me and reaches for the TV remote to turn it back on.

"Should we talk to Bayley at all?" Finn wonders.

I look at Finn, then at Bayley's door, then back at Finn and shake my head. "I think we should leave her alone for a while and let her rest." I explain to Finn and the rest of the group.

Finn and Naomi smile and return to arguing with each other.

"I'm so glad I decided to return to the WWE. If I didn't I would have never been able to meet such amazing people." I whisper to Charlotte and she smirks.

"I'm glad too!" She replies turning watch the TV.

I look toward Charlotte watching TV, then toward Finn and Naomi once again talking about waffles, toward Bayley's room.

I want to go in there and help her. I want her to feel better. I want her to feel safe.

But only Sasha will ever make her feel that way...