Part 17

Bayley's POV:

I just stormed through the hotel room, defeated.

I shouldn't have did that, but I need some time to myself.

I need to go and get ready for a WWE live event tomorrow night, but it's not the same without Sasha. She has always been my partner, everywhere I go. It's going to feel different not having her next to me..

Midnight (Finn's POV:)

I can't sleep, i'm so Hungry... Maybe they wouldn't mind me going and grabbing something from the refrigerator?! Getting up from bed and leaving my room, I tip tow down the hall and look around making sure no one was there. Finally I reach the kitchen and discover food already made.

"Hey, Finn!" Someone says from behind. Crap... They found me.

I turn around and notice both Charlotte and Becky sitting at the table eating a bowl of cereal.

"Oh, hey!" I reply grabbing a bowl and some milk. I get my food and walk toward them grabbing a seat at the big dinner table.

"What are you two doing up at this time of night?" I ask confused.

"We could ask you the same thing." Becky exclaims smirking. 

"I was hungry." I reply stuffing the spoon into my mouth.

Charlotte and Becky share a smile and roll their eyes. "Of course you are."

I shake my head and look toward Bayley's room. "She still hasn't came out yet?"

The girls turn toward her room. "Nope." Charlotte says.

"There has to be something we can do to make her feel better." I confess.

"Maybe, but right now she needs to rest." Becky says getting up and washing her bowl.

"Yeah, that's true." I agree.

Charlotte's face turns quickly. "I wish today would have gone better."

"It's not your fault, Ash." Becky says walking over to Charlotte and hugs her from behind.

"I know, but I just can't help but feel bad. I hate seeing my friends hurt and emotional. Expesially those two. Bayley and Sasha are everything to me, just like you two, and if anything happened... I don't know how I would handle it." Charlotte cries out with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Sasha will be okay. If the doctor said that it was normal pain, then we shouldn't have to worry. Sasha will get better soon!" Becky says softly making Charlotte calm down.

"Thanks, Bexs." She replies. "You too, Finn." 

I smile and shake my head. "I didn't do anything, you can thank Becky for that save."

Getting up and walking over to the sink, I wash the bowl and say my goodnight's to the rest before going to bed.

The Next Morning (Bayley's POV:)

I sit up in bed and grab my phone, checking my twitter.

"Nothing new." I whisper and put my phone in my pocket before getting up and grabbing my stuff. Luckily I don't have to go far since the arena is just right down the street. Walking over to the door I forgot that Becky and the rest would want to know what happened. Opening the door, no one is there, this could be the time to leave. I'm not going to go to the arena just yet, i'm starving, might as well stop at a restaurant.

Looking around to make sure no one was hiding. I rush across the hotel's living room and to the door, making it into the hallway. Taking a deep breath, I slowly start to walk toward the elevator. I didn't want to explain to them what happened. I don't want to remember.

10 Minutes Later: 

I'm sitting at a restaurant a few blocks away from the hotel. Eating eggs and bacon for breakfast when suddenly I hear someone same my name. Looking for across the restaurant, Ember is standing there waving at me.

"Wow, look who it is. The one and only Ember Moon." I smile widely since I haven't seen her since her fight with Asuka. 

"What's up?" Ember asks sitting down across from me.

I shake my head an grab a piece of bacon. "Not much... Just getting ready for my match tonight, apparently it is a tag team match or something."

"With a mystery partner?" Ember wonders.

"Yeah?" I reply confused, could she be my partner tonight?

"Oh, alright just wondering, since you are usually tagging with someone else."

She means, Sasha. Ember must have noticed that i'm sad.

"Sasha?" I ask her. She nods her head as waiter comes over to take her order.

"Waffles and orange juice, please!" She asks and the waiter smiles and walks away.

"Why waffles, Ember? Pancakes are better?" I smirk and receive an eye roll.

We finish our food and leave the restaurant, by this time it's 12'o clock.

Our match is in 1 hour.

1.) Waffles or Pancakes?

2.) Do you want me to make another book after this one is done with?

3.) Do you like Ember Moon!?

(I just decided to make some questions, because I was bored lol)