Part 21

Sasha's POV:

Me and Bayley are sitting on the couch alone. Everyone else went to bed exhausted, while we are the only ones full of energy. I look toward the clock and notice it's 10:30. Usually we would all stay awake until 12 or 1 in the morning, but I guess that's not the case tonight. Bayley reaches for my hand, holds it and smiles in my direction. This is the first time we have gotta some peace and quiet since the hospital. We didn't want to bring up the hospital anymore, so we decided to talk about Alexa and how desperate she is to get "her" championship back, which let me tell you, isn't gonna happen. All of a sudden there is a loud bang. Me and Bayley turn our heads toward the sound, and it's in the direction of Chloe's room. She sticks her head out and looks around before walking out.

"Oh.. Hey girls." Chloe hesitates getting ready to walk back into her room.

"Hey? What's wrong?" Bayley asks confused.

"Nothing... I was just going to leave for a job application." She states grabbing her purse and walking over in our direction. 

"You don't have a job?" Charlotte questions from behind, making us all jump.

"No... I got fired from my other one." Chloe responds with a emotional facial expression.

"You don't have to tell us, but what happend?" I reply concerned. 

"Well..." Chloe looks up at the clock and smiles. "Alright, I guess I have sometime before I got to leave." She says softly, sitting down on the couch next to Charlotte, who ended up staying in the room.

"I was a police officer before this. Everyone at the station liked me, everyone respected me, and everyone cared about me. One day, all that suddenly turned. I was heading to work when I got stopped by one of my old friends from school. She found out were I lived and that's the day I lost my job. I didn't do anything, but she decided to go to the station and say that I did something horrible... I'm not going to say what, because I want to forget about it. Anyways, I ended up making it to the station and telling my colleagues that she was lying... But I guess they didn't believe me. The police chief came out and fired me, right then and there. I never had a job since, and no one has hired me. I don't know if I ever will get a job anymore." She finishes, we all sit there in silence before Charlotte speaks.

"What if you come and work with us?"

"You mean... as a entertainer?!" She asks and Charlotte responds with a nod. "I would be horrible, I doubt that I would do anything good anyways."

"Bullshit, you helped us save Becky and Charlotte. From what I seen you are an amazing fighter. You'd be awesome wrestling with us." I say, getting ready for her to deny it.

"Are you sure? I mean I don't want to embarrass you."

"You won't embarrass us. Right guys?" Bayley asks and we all agree, nodding our heads.

Chloe looks around uncertain, but finally gives in, agreeing to join WWE. "Well... I guess I don't have to go for that job application anymore. Sooo, i'm going to go back to my room and sleep.

Charlotte laughs and gets up from the couch. "I'm glad your joining WWE, you will be a great addition to the growing women's revolution.... Goodnight."

"Thanks Charlotte, and goodnight." They both leave and once again, me and Bayley are alone. I look back at the clock and it shows that it's 10:55.

"I'm gonna go to bed." I whisper and get up from the couch.

"And just leave me here, alone?" She whispers back quietly, clearly joking.

"Yup, i'm tired."

"I thought you were "full of energy?"

Rolling my eyes, I spin around and glare at Bayley. "Everyone needs their beauty sleep, and you do too."

"I will soon. Goodnight, Sash." 

I beam and walk over to her. "Goodnight." I say into her ear before giving her a soft kiss.

I turn around and walk into my room. All the feeling in my legs leave my body as I fall onto my bed and close my eyes. After around 10 minutes of me not being able to fall asleep, I feel someone wrap their arms around me, pulling me close. That's when I instantly think of Bayley, and quickly fall into a deep sleep.