Part 20

Sasha's POV:

I can finally walk! My stomach hardly hurts anymore and I feel much better, especially since Bayley is by my side once again. We are currently walking down the halls of the hotel, and I feel like crying again. Bayley grabs the room key and enters the room, and I follow.

"Welcome home, for now!" Bayley says ecstatic. I look toward her and smirk noticing that she is finally happy.

"Sooo... What did you mean by, me not being in the hospital anymore, changed stuff?" I wonder and she sits down on the bed tapping it, signaling for me to do the same.

"It's complicated. Basically, you noticed how sad I was whenever we came to visit you right?" She responded and I nod my head. "I didn't like seeing you hurt and in pain, it made me feel miserable. Your everything to me, and just with me just standing there, watching you, not being able to do anything damages my heart... Now I don't have to feel that way." Bayley finishes, wrapping her arms around my waist.

"You know it wasn't your fault, right?" I tell her. 

Bayley replies with herself pulling me closer and kissing my cheek. "I know, I just wish I would've did something better to help..."

I roll my eyes and yawn. "You did everything you could, now stop hating yourself, i'm alive aren't I?"

"Yeah, your right!" She replies, laying back on the bed.

Suddenly the front door opens and Charlotte, Becky, Finn, and Chloe walk in. Their eyes widen when they notice me.

"Sasha?!" Charlotte exclaims, running over to me and pulls me into a tight hug. "Oh my god, your okay?"

I return the embrace. "Yeah, i'm okay." 

"When did you get here?" Becky asks.  

"I got a call from the hospital saying that Sasha wanted to come home, and she was allowed too. So I went and picked her up! That was it." Bayley interrupts.

"Exactly!" I agree, using my hand to ruffle up Bayley's hair. She looks at me and grins.

"Well, i'm glad I don't have to drive Bayley to the hospital anymore." Charlotte states and everyone in the room laughs.

Becky's POV: 

Finally everything is back in order. Charlotte is happy. Sasha is happy. I'm happy. But most importantly, Bayley is happy and she doesn't have to worry anymore. I sit down next to all my friends and watch TV until the day ends... Wondering what things would be like, if Sasha wasn't here?!

Sorry for me consistently changing my schedule... Maybe I shouldn't have one at all, but i'm now going to make chapters on Sundays and Wednesdays. Also If i'm bored I might make one on Fridays. Hope you enjoyed!

Btw since I made a chapter today, I'm not gonna be able to do so tomorrow, i'm sorry.