Visit

Bayley's POV:

I'm walking into the hospital with Charlotte by my side. We have no clue if Sasha is okay or not. She had such a low percentage of survival and I can't take it, Charlotte tried to help me feel better and it worked a little bit.

As I'm walking down the hall, Charlotte grabs my arm and swings me around.

"Just remember what I said, Bayley! And don't get any bad ideas." She says to me and I smile weakly, nodding my head.

We continue walking down the hall and come to a stop as Sasha's doctor comes running up to us.

"Hey! Your Sasha's best friends, right?" He asked.

Best Friend? I wish it was more... I sigh. "Yes, is she okay?" Charlotte asks.

The doctors face turned into a frown. Oh please god, don't tell me something bad happened?

"Your friend is a very strong human being. And with a low chance a living, well... Let's just say you have a lucky friend." The doctor explains.

I look up and the thoughts that where in my head the whole day completely went away in an instant. She is okay! She is alive!

"Can we see her?" My best friend asks, and the man nods.

"Of course, follow me! Also congratulations on your victory."

I look toward the doctor confused. "How did you know?"

He smiles. "Sasha requested to watch WWE on Monday, and boy was she happy when she saw you win."

"She requested?" I ask again, and Charlotte rolls her eyes.

We stop at the door to Sasha's room. "Yup! And I can tell very easily that she loves you, Bayley. If any thing she survived because of you. You helped her, you made her realize the life is worth living, and that you shouldn't give up. Sasha's lucky to have a friend like you." He says before turning around. "Yell if you need any help. She has some pains in the stomach in the middle of the day, don't worry, it's normal."

"Thanks." I say quietly.

"Hey, Bayley." Charlotte says from behind me.

"Yea?"

"I'm going to stay out here. If Sasha really wants to see you, then you should go in there alone." She say sitting down in a chair.

"Are you sure? Don't you want to see her?" I respond, looking from Charlotte to the floor.

"I'm sure, and i'll talk to Sasha later, right now it's your time. Go make her happy!"

I smile, walk over to Charlotte, and pull her into a hug. "Thanks."

"Your welcome, Bayls." The blonde head girl replies and I walk to the door once again.

She really survived... I can't believe someone is that strong, to loose that much blood and survive. I open the door and enter the room, knowing that my day just got 100% better.