Part 15

Charlotte's POV:

I just saw Bayley come running out of Sasha's room and strike down the hallway. Noticing that something was wrong, I rush into the room and walk over to Sasha. She is clutching her stomach and holding back tears.

"Charlotte?" Sasha cries out.

"Sasha? Are you okay? What's wrong?" I ask her worried.

"It hurts..." She exclaims.

Hurry Bayley. Hurry.

A few seconds later, A doctor comes rushing in with Bayley right behind.

I walk over to Bayley and whisper. "What happend?"

She just looks at me and shakes her head. "It's normal. For now." Bayley whispers back before turning around and walking out of the room. I wish we could stay longer, but I don't want to disturb them. I take one last look at Sasha, before doing the same thing... Turning around and walking out of the room. Looking to the left, I notice Bayley walking slowly down the hallway toward the exit... I jog to catch up with her and finally do so.

"Why does my life suck?" Right when she says that... My heart shattered.

"Don't say that..." I say sternly. Bayley stops and turns to look at me.

"Well I just did, and i'm not taking it back... Charlotte, I hate getting flashbacks from things I don't want to remember."

I feel so bad. Bayley wanted to visit Sasha, and we didn't get to see her for that long. If only everything was better. Maybe if me and Becky didn't get kidnapped, then Sasha wouldn't be in the hospital. Maybe Bayley wouldn't be so depressed.

I wish everything was back to normal...

3 Years into the future:

Bayley's POV:

I sit there on my bed, thinking about how life would of been, if she was still alive. Maybe things would be different? Okay? Happy? Sad? I don't know... All I know is, I miss her. I look to my right and open my dresser drawer, picking up a letter I wrote. Keeping it close to me it said:

God saw you were getting tired, and a cure was not meant to be. So he put his arms around you, and whispered come with me... With tearful eyes we watched you, as we saw you pass away. Although we love you deeply, we could not make you stay. Your golden heart stopped beating, hard working hands at rest. God broke our hearts to prove to us... He only takes the best... I love you, and miss you deeply. Stay safe my friend. Until we meet again.

Some people might notice the last paragraph from something, I just had to use it. Also who was Bayley talking about?!