Part 23

Ember's POV:

I walk down the halls of the apartment looking for my friend's room. While going to open the door, I hear a tense conversation happening. I wonder what's wrong? I open the door quickly and walk in, Bayley and Sasha stare at me and then turn their heads back in the direction of the girl talking.

"Alexa?" I stare shocked to see our rival in their apartment.

"Hey, Ember!" She smiles at me, before turning her attention back to my two friends.

"You just want to be friends?" Sasha says in a confused tone.

"Yeah..." Alexa sits down on the couch behind her. "Nia has been acting weird since our match. I don't know what's wrong, so i'm giving her some space, and I need some friends to hang out with."

"Umm, I mean their isn't really anything wrong with this, but what about Alicia, or Asuka, or maybe Carmella?" I ask hesitantly waiting for an answer.

"Those girls are okay, but you all do more interesting stuff, and I want to join you!" She replies looking from me, to Sasha, to Bayley, and then to Chloe who enters the room. "Of course, if that' okay?"

I look to my left to see Sasha and Bayley whispering to one another possibly thinking for an answer to her question.

"Fine, we will give you a chance." Bayley says receiving a hug from Alexa. "But if you betray us, you won't g-get another cha-chance." She finishes trying hard to breath.

"Oh... Sorry!" Alexa says pulling away. She then looks to Sasha glaring into her eyes. "Glad your safe." Alexa states walking toward the kitchen.

"That was weird." I whisper quietly to Sasha.

"Tell me about it." She replies walking toward the bedroom and shutting the door.

I follow Alexa into the kitchen were Charlotte, Finn, and Becky are hanging out.

"I wonder were Naomi is." I question myself walking to the fridge.

"What is she doing here?" I hear from behind me. It was Charlotte pointing to the "goddess."

"She wants to be our friend, so Bayley gave her one chance to stay loyal." I reply turning around and grabbing a orange juice before walking back into the living room.

Chloe is sitting down watching TV, while Bayley goes to check on Sasha. I got to admit, Sasha looked like she was pissed that Alexa was staying. I know they have some heat, but maybe they should try to get along, that would be good for each other and their friends. Maybe Bayley will be able to calm her down, it always did work.

I walk over to Chloe and sit down next to her. Paying attention to the TV.

Bayley's POV:

I walk into the bedroom and scan the room, looking for Sasha, and finally find her laying on the bed.

"Sasha? You alright?" I ask her.

The sound of my voice caused her to look over her shoulder and smile. "Yeah, i'm fine. It's just a little pain in my stomach. Don't worry."

"Are you sure it's just a little pain?" I answer back, putting my hands in my pocket.

"Bayley, I promise i'll be fine."

I smirk and walk over to the bed. "Alright, you've convinced me, just after everything that happened, I wouldn't want you hurt again... I couldn't take it."

"I know, i'd feel the same with you." Sasha declares, resting her head on her pillow.

I roll my eyes and lay down beside her, once again wrapping my arms around her and holding her close.

"I love you, Sash." I mumble slowly and quietly to her.

"I love you too, Bayley." She replies real quick.

I lay there next to Sasha, wondering how lucky I am to have her in my life. She is the best thing that has ever happened to me. And i'm not into the idea of living without her.

This is another random chapter.  The next couple of chapters might be like that, considering that i'm coming close to the end of the book. I'll make another book later on, but i'll need to think of a concept. For now, have a good rest of your day, and enjoy the rest of the book.

It's also a little awkward writing this with what happened on RAW with Bayley and Sasha, but that's not going to stop me from making chapters.