Mission

Bayley's POV:

I'm sitting in a old shack, in the middle of the woods, with my best friends, while Chloe is explaining everything she saw.

"I was outside wandering around a few hours ago when I heard something. I thought it sounded like an animal or something, but then it got louder and finally noticed it was someone yelling. I became curious so decided to follow the screaming and ended up finding people putting two women in the back of a pickup truck. I would have helped them... But there was no way I could of since I didn't have a weapon to defend myself with." Chloe says finishing her short story.

"Which was did they go?" Naomi asks her.

Chloe tosses her a compass and points in the direction. "South."

We all nod and get up from our seats not wanting to waste another minute.

"Wait... What was their hair colors?" Sasha asks Chloe as she puts her coat on... Apparently she is gonna help us.

"I believe one had orange hair and the other had blonde. I can't remember directly though." Chloe replies while smirking.

Sasha quickly nods her head as Naomi and Chloe rushes out the door. She stands there and waits for me.

"You ready for adventure?" She exclaims while laughing.

I look toward her, reach for her hand, and walk out the door. "Always."

We sit in the backseat while Naomi drives once again and Chloe sits in the passenger seat looking at the compass, maybe examining it.

3 Hours Later:

I sit in the backseat, looking out the window toward the dark, starry night. The moon is shining real bright tonight as well.

I hear someone yawn and I look over at Sasha who is now waking up. Sasha and Chloe both fell asleep from fatigue. She smiles when noticing I was staring at her.

"Hey." My best friend says quietly and softly.

"Hey Sash." I reply looking out the window again.

I hear her move closer and wrap an arm around me as she lays her head on my shoulder. I instantly blush.

"Aww... Did Sasha make little old Bayley blush?" Naomi giggles. Sasha lifts her head and smiles before laying her head down again.

"I'm not that old..." I whisper to myself while staring at the moon.

30 Minutes Later:

"Hey, Bayley?" Naomi says from the steering wheel.

"Yeah?" I reply raising my head.

"What time is it?" Naomi turns right on the road.

I grab my phone from my pocket and turn it on. "It's 1:15 in the morning." I say rolling my eyes while placing my phone next to Sasha who is awake.

"Alright, thanks." She replies speeding past a stop sign. I just noticed that this is a ghost place. There is no one in sight, so there is no reason to be stopping at the stop sign. Plus if we are trying to find our friends, we need to move fast. I look to my right and see a huge sign saying: Welcome To Iowa!

I take a glance toward Sasha. "You seen that right?"

"Yup, I can't believe we are in Iowa."

"I can't either." I reply, yawning.

"You should get some rest." She says taking my hand and smiling.

"You sure?" I reply biting my lip.

She laughs and nods her head. "Positive."

I rest my arm on the pile of blankets that are next to me and feel my eyes close slowly. Sasha scoots closer and wraps her arms around me. It's freezing outside, but with her by my side my heart feels warm. What is going on? I've been blushing a lot, kissing her cheek a good amount, and now I have feelings for her, and there is no way i'm going to deny that. I open my eyes to see Naomi driving down the road, Chloe asleep in the passenger seat, and my purple haired best friend by my side... Now if only I could see the Irish lass kicker and the queen again...