Bayley VS Alexa Bliss

Bayley's POV:

 Monday Night RAW

Finally it's Monday, I've been waiting for this day. This is the championship day, this is the day that i'll win that belt for Sasha, even though I still fear the worst. I'm backstage in gorilla standing next to Alexa Bliss while JoJo is announcing the match. The WWE Universe knows that Alexa is in the match, but they don't know i'm in it. They probably think it's, Nia or Paige or Asuka... Alexa's theme song bursts on and she walks out strutting.

"Introducing first, from Columbus, Ohio: Alexa Bliss." I walk over to the curtain once her introduction was said. Her theme stops and the crowd goes silent. I look at the crowd through the television screen and smile from seeing a little girl with a hugger shirt. A few seconds later, my theme goes through the arena and the crowd goes wild. I haven't even been gone that long, and they are that happy. I walk out, surrounded by the WWE Universe and one goal in mind... Defeating Alexa and becoming the new RAW Women's Champion. I know I can do it, especially since Sasha told me I could.

" And from San Jose, California: Bayley!" JoJo explains happily. I'm glad i'm back, but I won't stay for long.

"Sasha is my life, and i'm not going to fail her." I say to myself, while walking down the ramp toward the ring. Alexa is standing in the middle of the ring, staring at me with wide eyes. She had no clue I was going to "return". 

I enter the ring and go to my corner waiting for the match to start, the ref gestures for them to ring the bell. I walk toward her and she hides herself under to rope, telling the ref to hold me back. I wasn't even doing anything. Alexa kicks me in the stomach we I wasn't looking and I double over and fall to the ground, this is not a good start to a championship match.

10 Minutes Later: I haven't really had that much control at all, it's just been Alexa. I think i'm going to fail. I think i'm really going to loose. I look up at Alexa who has a evil smirk on her face, she crouches down and whispers something to me.

"Where is Sasha!? Huh, Bayley... Where is your little girlfriend?" She says before kicking me again.

Hearing Sasha's name brought a smile on my face, and I didn't even care that Alexa was still kicking me. I can't give up, this is for Sasha. Even if she isn't watching this right now, or worse... I grab Alexa's foot at the last moment and swing her over to the other side of the ring. I reach my feet holding my side where she kept kicking me at, she runs over to me and I stick one foot out, tripping her and she falls flat on her face. I giggle and wait for her to get up, soon enough she does and without giving her a chance to reverse I use my finisher and lay on top of her for the last 3 seconds of the match. When the ref hit the mat for the three count, I swear the whole arena exploded.

"Here is your winner, and NEW Raw Women's Champion! Bayley!" JoJo says loudly into the mic. I reach my feet and beam... I did it! The ref raises my hand into the air and the crowd cheers with excitement. I exit the ring and walk up the ramp and walk backstage without looking back. I need to make it to Sasha. I need to make sure she is okay. I need to make sure she is alive. I accomplished this task. Now all I need to do is hold Sasha close and tell her everything will be okay, she needs to stay awake. Otherwise, what is the point?

I am not very good at explaining matches, so that is why I usually try and past the time to the end of the match lol. Hope you enjoyed the chapter.