Part 19

Becky's POV: 

I walk backstage with my friends behind me. Me and Charlotte had to save Ember and Bayley from the Iconic Duo, Alexa and Nia, and boy was that crowd as loud as ever. Bayley and Ember won, but I guess karma speaks for itself.

"Wanna go walk around outside?" Finn asks walking up to us with Chloe right behind him.

"Sure, i'll come." Charlotte states looking toward the rest of us. "How about you girls?"

"I'll go, but just for a little while." I reply and Ember nods.

"I think i'm just going to go back to the hotel room and sleep." Bayley explains sadly and walks away.

I watch as she walks into the locker room and the door slams shut... If only Sasha was here to calm her down. Whenever she was next to her, she felt at home, she was happy and excited. That's just not the case anymore.

I turn around and walk out of the arena in the direction of Finn, Becky, Chloe, and Ember.

Bayley's POV:

It would have been good to wander around and get Sasha off my mind, but that is impossible. Maybe I should go back and talk to them and say i'm coming with, but they are probably already gone. They are most likely already across town right now. I wouldn't want to disturb them and make them feel down. I walk into the hotel and to the elevator, waiting for it to go up 2 floors. Once on the third floor, I open my hotel room and walk in, collapsing on the bed. Just when I was about to fall asleep, my phone rings.

Someone is calling me?

I pick up the phone and look at the phone number... It's the hospital?

"Hello?" I say as I answer the phone.

"Hello, is this Bayley?" Someone from the other side questions.

"Yes?"

"Do you know, Sasha?" She wonders.

"Ye-yeah?" I reply as my heart skipped a beat... "Is she okay?"

"Don't worry, she is fine." She says. "In fact we were wondering if you would come and pick her up from the hospital. She wants to go home."

She wants to go home? Is she allowed too?

"Is she suppose to leave?" I ask wanting to know.

"Yup, the doctor says her pain is going away. She is free to go."

"Alright, i'll be there in 10."  I reply happily. "Thank you!"

"Your welcome!"  The nurse responds.

I instantly get up from the bed and rush out of the hotel room. Finally Sasha can walk again.

10 Minutes Later:

I walk into the hospital and immediately feel someone hug me. It took me a second to realize it was Sasha. I return the hug and shed a tear, knowing that I don't have to worry anymore, she is safe. 

"I missed this." Sasha whispered to me while sobbing.

"I did too," I respond. "You don't know how long I wanted to do that... Knowing that you are okay, and that you don't have to be hooked up to machinery anymore changed everything."

"Changed everything?" Sasha restated. "What do you mean?"

I looked toward the entrance of the hospital. "I'll tell you once we get to the hotel. I don't want to be in this building any longer."

Sasha giggled and agreed.

Sorry for that long break, but i'm back to making chapters! Hope you enjoyed this one!

P.S I will most likely make a chapter only on Tuesdays and Saturdays from now on since I got a lot of work right now.