Chapter 3

Emma's P.O.V.

I really didn't want to leave Tori on her own with Jay, but Nathan was sure that it'd be okay, and they had some stuff they needed to sort out. We left Starbucks three hours ago, ad they're still not back yet!

'Calm down Emma, I'm sure everything's fine. They do ave a lot to talk about, considering that they haven't seen each other in eleven years!' Nathan said.

He was really sweet, and he seemed to know me better than I know myself already!

'I'm sure you're right, but I worry about her. She pus on this tough act, but she's really soft and insecure!'

As I said it, I thought, she always said that she could trust Jay. I'm sure everything's fine, and if it wasn't she'd call me.

'That's right' Nathan said, pulling me in for a hug.

I felt so safe with him already, and I'd only known him for four hours! He started to look into my eyes, getting loser and closer. Then, all of a sudden the door went. Damn. I really wanted to kiss him.

Nathan's P.O.V.

I wish Jay and Tori hadn't have picked that moment to walk in. I was going to kiss her. The moment was so right, its like she's the girl I've been waiting for. Wait, are the fighting?

Jay's P.O.V.

I wish I hadn't have asked her why she never called I wanted to grab her and tell her how the last three hours were the best three hours had been amazing, and I now know why I felt funny when I first saw her. I still love her. Damn.

'Please Jay, I couldn't call you. Dad wouldn't let me. You now what he was like!'

'I know, I know. I'm sorry I asked!'

'I'm sorry that I didn't try. I should have tried. You were my best friend! I should have done everything in my power to call you, but I didn't and... and'

'Stop, stop' I said.

I pulled her in for a hug, as she was close to tears.She kept whispering apologies into my chest, but I kept shing her. I kissed the top of her head, and then she looked up at me. Her eyes were so bluey/greeney ....

Emma's (Max's girlfriend)P.O.V.

I wanted to see Kerys, but she was busy, so I called Max.

'Hey babe' Max sad.

God I love his accent.

'Hey, you want to come over to mine?'

'Yeah sure, I have some stuff to tell you about Jay and Nathan though'

'What?'

'Wait till I come over, then I'll tell you!'

'Okay see you soon. Love you!'

'I love you too babe. Bye'

With that he was gone. I wonder what's up with Jay and Nathan. Girlfriends? Nah, they're too in love with each other! Better go get ready for Max!

Catherine's P.O.V.

I still can't believe it. Bird got himself a girl. Like a real girl!

'Hey, stop daydreaming and get ready, we're going to be late!' 'Joel calm down, we've got loads of time! He rally worries too much about these things. I still love him for it.

'Anyway, Jay says that she's going to be late, as she has work!'

'Oh right. Get over here then' 'Joel!' I started to protest, but stopped me with a kiss....