Chapter 22 - Killing Two Birds With One Stone

Matt's P.O.V.

I watched from the window as she hugged her cousins, as if life was perfect. She did a good job of pretending that her life was perfect without me, but how could it ever be? How could she live without me? I knew I shouldn't have let that friend see her after the accident. Then she would have been mine forever. I will make her mine again.

I will make her regret the day she left me.

That is my promise.

No One's P.O.V.

As he sat and watched the scene unfold, he started to hum a song so uietly so as no one would hear him. He watched as the three girls hugged, and contemplated how they had ruined everything. He watched as Tom hugged them and laughed, and thought about how things would have been easier if he hadn't have been there.

He watched Chelsea, Emma and Tori, and thought about them. He thought about how one of them was his love, and how the other two brainwashed her to hate him. 

She didn't really though, was all he could think about, as he watched her hug the man she supposedly loved. 

But she didn't love that man. She loved him. He kept telling himself that.

Never thinking of her name, nad never contemplating that she didn't love him, as he found that impossible.

Who is he thinking about?

*The Next Day

Tori's P.O.V.

I woke up with my head on Jay's chest, and his arms wrapped around me. We had stayed up for hours talking. I told him everything about Matt.

He understood. He really did. I swear, I love him with all my heart.

I rested on my arms and watched him sleep. He looked so peaceful.

'Will you stop watching me and go back to sleep?'

'Okay' I smiled and snuggled back into his chest.

'I love you Tori'

'I love you too Jay' I yawned and then fell back asleep.

Emma's P.O.V.

I woke up to Nathan tickling me.

'Stop that!' I said as I hit him with the pillow.

'Okay okay!'

He pulled me in for a hug, and then he kissed me. He then lay down and pulled me into his chest. I told him everything about Matt last night. He said he kind of knew something had happened, but didn't want to pressure me.

I love him.

'I love you too' he mumbled, reading my thoughts again. I smiled and kissed his chest.

Chelsea's P.O.V.

'Sweetie, why don't we just stay in bed today?' Siva said, as I walked aroind the room. I was still antsy about having told him all of mine, Tori, Tom and Emma's past with Matt, but he was fine with it. He just wanted to help me.

'Okay' I said mumbled as I crawled back into bed with him. He pulled me into his chest and held me close.

'I love you Chels, and I wont let Matt hurt you ever again'

'What abou-'

'I sure that Nath and Jay have got Ems and Tori covered, and Tom can take care of himself, and he's got Aisling.Relax sweetheart. Try to get some sleep'

'Okay. I love you too you know'

'I know. Night sweetheart'

'Night' 

I felt him kiss myhead as I drifted into a sleep, feeling perfectly safe in Siva's arms.

Matt's P.O.V.

My plan is ready. Now all I have to do is get them here. 

I will ruin their lifes and get the girl in one swoop.

It'll be like killing two birds with one stone.

Only this time I will be the one who walks away victorious.

Author's Note:

OMG I'm sorry about the cliffhanger, but this next chapter should be long and pretty explosive.

I decided to keep this story going for another while, til around 34 chapters, then maybe do a sequel.

As always, commentary is much appreciated, via twitter or here :)

Twitter: @ BattleGround_1D