Chapter 9

Max's P.O.V.

Sitting with the gang and watching how happy Jay and Nathan were got me thinking about how I met Emma. I still can't believe she chose me actually.

'Hey Max, tell the girls how you met Emma!' Aisling said.

'Yeah, sure, but this could takes okay,  a while!'

'That okay, Ilove a good romantic story' Emma (Nath's girlfriend) said.

'Okay, well, it was before the band, about a year ago.....'

One Year Earlier

I was sitting with my best mate Matt, at a Man City game when I saw her. The most beautiful girl I'd ever seen. Her blonde hair, her fair skin, and those piercing blue eyes. Eyes  whch just looking at them gave me an electric shock through my body. Never before had a girl been this attractive to me. She was beautiful. She was wearing a Man City jersey, and was laughing at some bloke. Even though I'd only just seen her, that made me jealous. Then I realised, I needed to talk to her. I waiteed until I saw her head to the concession stand, and then I headed over.

'Hey, I just saw your jersey, and thought that I'd say that you have grreat taste!'

'Thanks!'

'So, whats your name?'

'Its Emma, whats yours?'

'Max'

'Nice to meet you Max!'

'Nice to meet you too!'

With that she walked away. Damn it, I thought, why can;t I ever say whats on my mind? I turned around to find her standing there. I nearly fell into her.

'Oh, sorry!'

'Its okay, it was my fault!'

I was holding her up, and I didnt realise till she started blushing.

'Oh, sorry!'

I let go of her, but she frowned.

'Look, this may sound konda creepy, but I was kinda hoping you'd follow me'

I didn't dare wish, but I asked anyway.

'Why?'

'Cause, well, I kinda noticed you on the way in, and I don't really know how to describe it, but I knew that I needed to talk to you'

Right then I pulled her close and whispered in her ear, 'I know exactly how you feel' and with that I kissed her.... 

Fast forward to present day

'So, thats how I met Emma' I finished, as I pulled her onto my lap and hugged her.

'I love you honey' she said

'I love you too' I kissed her again, to which Tori and Emma (ng) went' Awwww!' and everyone else laughed.

I noticed though the boys all pulling their girls close. We did brilliantly, for a bunch of blokes!

Haa! xx