Chapter 25 - New Beginnings

Author's Note: Hey guys, I've tried to make this longer, but I don't know (its2/3 pages on word processor, but its always less here :P)

I hope you like it.

Oh yeah, and I'll be finishing it in the next couple of chapters, but I will be making a sequel!! :) 

Enjoy!

Jay’s P.O.V

Everything was fine. Aisling was being taken to make sure the baby was okay, Tori were in my arms.

As long as she was okay, everything was fine.

Suddenly, she collapsed. I started to shout, trying to get her to open her eyes. Why wouldn’t she wake up?

She opened her eyes then, and smiled at me groggily.

‘Will you stop scaring me?’

‘Sorry love’

I smiled and hugged her, as the paramedic told us that we should get checked out.

Then we heard Nathan cry. What?

I turned around and found him holding Emma, as she fell. I watched as she held onto her stomach, and cried.

Then I saw the blood run down her leg.

Oh no.

Tori jumped out of my arms and ran over to Emma, with me on her tail.

Nathan’s P.O.V

We were just talking to the paramedic when she moaned.

‘Nath, my tummy hurts’ she moaned, as she held onto me for support. I held her close, and cried.

I really had had enough of this holiday.

Then I saw Tori run towards us.

‘Ems! You’re bleeding!’

‘What?’

‘Look!’

We both looked, and saw the blood running down her leg.

Oh no. Oh please god no.

‘Nathan? Oh Nath I’m sorry’

‘No, whatever happens is not, I repeat, NOT your fault. I love you, okay?’

‘I love you too’ she whimpered, as I helped her onto the ambulance.

Please let her be okay. Please please please. I’ll do anything.

Ems’ P.O.V

My stomach is so sore; please don’t let me be losing a baby.

Not Nathan’s baby. Please.

I looked into his eyes the whole ride to the hospital, and saw nothing but love and worry for my safety.

Some holiday this turned out to be.

When we got to the hospital, I could hear everyone asking how I was as we passed them.

Aw, how sweet.

I was pulled into a room with one of those monitor things that checks on the baby.

They poured jell onto my belly and started rubbing my belly with the wand thing.

‘Well? What’s going on?’ Nathan asked worriedly.

‘Well Mr Sykes, it appears that your baby is perfectly fine. In fact, both of them are. The bleeding can happen to anyone, and is actually quite common’

‘Wait, twins? I’m having twins?’ I asked, still in shock that I was even pregnant in the first place.

‘Yes Ms.Housten, you are having twins’

‘Oh’

I looked at Nath, to find him smiling, and crying.

‘Babe, you made me the happiest man alive when I met you, and now you’ve made my life amazing. I’m going to be a dad, and you’re going to be an amazing mum. I love you Emma’

‘I love you too Nath’

He kissed me then, and I knew that everything was going to be okay.

Haa! Xx