Chapter 16

The Following Friday

Kery's P.O.V.

 *Alarm goes off at 4am, as the flights at 6am

'Argh!' Conor says as he hits the snooze button. 'C'mon babe, time to get ready'

'Five more minutes' I said, as rolled over.

'No, don't make me tickle you'

'Alright, I'm up!' He chuckled as I got out of bed. 'I'm having the first shower though'

'Awk, can't we share babe?'

'No, I need something to calm me down'

'Haha, okay babe' He got out of bed and grabbed some trousers and made his way to the door. 'I'll go make some breakfast then' I laughed as he walked out the door. He's always in a good mood these days. I wonder why? Just then my phone rang. Must be Tori. Yep.

'Hey Kerys, you up?'

'Obviously I am'

'OHH! Get up on the wrong side of the bed?' 

'Nah, but I'll call you later. I'm going to have a shower'

'Kay, bye'

'Bye' As I hung up I heard Jay laugh. Probably as Tori only sounded just about awake. Haha, I've never met anyone as crazy as her.

*5:30, at the airport

Chelsea's P.O.V.

'Right guys, me and Tori have checked us in, and the flight is slightly delayed, so we have about an hour to kill. Anybody want to check out the shops?' I said, mainly talking to the girls.

'Well, I'm taking Aisling to get something to eat, as we slept in' Tom said, pulling Aisling over to the cafetieria.

'Yeah, us too' Hannah said, and went over with Joel.

'Me and Ems were going to go check out that hat stall over there' Nath said.

'We are?' Ems said, as Nath pulled her away.

'Yeah, and I want to show you this lizard I saw' Jay said as he pulled Tori to the left.

'What?' Tori said, as we all laughed at her expression. She was just as happy about it as Jay.

'Me, Emma, Kery's and Conor were going to go check out that joke shop' Max said, as they walked away.

'Yeah, me, Ana, Megan and Adam were going to check out the music shop' Andy said, as they all got up and left.

'Me and Catherine were going to go to the food court' Cel said, as they followed after the others.

'Yeah, and me and Mollie were going to check out the bookstore' Ryan said, as Mollie pulled him away. What? Did they plan this?

'Looks like its just you and me babe' Siva said, as he pulled me over to the shops. 

'Did you plan this?' I said.

'Yeah cause we aren't going to get much time alone on this holiday, are we?' Siva said, winking at me.

'Awk, you big softie you!'

Ems P.O.V.

'Hey, cheeky!' Nath said as I pinched his bum. 

'Yep, thats me!'

'Oh, c'me here you!' He pulled me in and started tickling me.

'Okay, okay I cave I CAVE!' I giggled as he kept tickling me. 'I'm sorry, okay?'

'No, tell me I am awesome, and that my bum is not to be pinched' 

'Okay, I'll admit you're awesome, but I will pinch your bum if I want to!'

'Nath, let her go!' Tori said, as she walked into the shop. 'You'll get us kicked out!'

'Oh yeah, worry about THAT' I said, as Jay pulled Nath off me.

'NOO! WHAT ABOUT JAYTHAN?!' Jay said, making us all laugh. 

'I STILL LOVE YOU JAY'

'i LOVE YOU TOO'

'Haha, Jaythan, calm down, we got to go and catch our flight now!' Tori said. 

'Really? That hour went by fast!' Nath said.

'Yeah, come on, lets go babe' Jay said, as he held Nath's hand. Tori grabbed my hand and said 'well we dont need you! We've got each other!'

'TORI!' I laughed, watching as Jay turned around with a look of horror on his face.

'NO EMMA, SHE IS MINE!' he said, and he picked her up wedding style.

'PUT ME DOWN JAY!'

'NOOOO!' Then he started to run to the plane with her in his arms.

'C'mon babe, lets go get our seats' Nath said, as he held my hand.

'Kay' I said, still laughing at Jay and Tori. 

Tori's P.O.V.

'C'mon, please put me down? I was only joking!'

'No, you are mine and I'm never letting you go'

'I know, but put me down?' I said, still trying to figureout how he managed to get on the plane without security freaking out. 

'Kay' he said, and he put me down on my seat, beside him and Aisling.

'Hey Tori, you okay?' Aisling asked.

'Yeah, just shook up a little. Tom, don't start-'

'I'm all shook up!' Tom started to sing.

'Don't worru, I know how to shut him up' Aisling said. 'Hey Tom , the baby's kicking'

'Oh my god, what?!' Tom said, as he sat back down and put his hand on Aisling's stomach. He looked so happy. I turned around to see that everyone had managed to sit in their couples, and that they were all having different conversations. I looked up at Jay to find him watching me. 

'What?'

'I was just thinking how much I love that you and Emma just fit into this group. Also that I love you'

'Aw, I love you too Bird' We cuddled up to watch the onflight movie, when we heard Nath groan.

'Not Avatar AGAIN!' he said.

'YES!' Jay said, jumping with joy.

'Sit down before you get kicked off the plane Bird' Max said.

'Okay, okay' He sat back down and pulled me in close. I could see everyone cuddling up to watch the movie. This flight should be a quiet one.

Haa! xx

I'm going to put up another chapter later tonight, after the flight