Chapter 28 -The Loved Up Mushy stuff

A/N: Okay, so this chapter's dedication goes to Laura, who's comments on here make me smile and feel proud.

THANK YOU!! (tell me your twitter so I can follow you :))

Okay, so this chapter is one that nearly made me cry, but I literally have NO IDEA why! (okay I'm a freak, we have gathered that)

Sorry sorry sorry, but.. this is the THIRD LAST CHAPTER! I'm stopping after thirty. but I fully intend on doing a smaal sequel, just so you see what happens afterwards. Already planning the thing now!!

Also, this one is mostly focused around Ems, Nath, Tori and Jay, although Chels and Siva get something at the end! 

ONWARD WITH THE STORY!

Jay's P.O.V

I sat and watched as everyone came in with various good news. I was happy for them, but all I could really think about was Tori, and how her head fitted perfectly into my shoulder, and how much the thought of losing her scared me.

She was sleeping, but all I could think about was how happy I was that she was safe.

That drive to where it was keeping her, Ems, Tom and Chels was the worst time of my life.

All I could do was pray to god that she was alright. 

When we got there, and I heard her screaming, my heart felt like it was being smashed into smithereens by a fucking giant.

When I saw her, my heart glowed, and all the weight lifted off my chest.

When I knew she was save, I swear, my heart flew, and sang.

I can't lose her.

Ever.

Tori's P.O.V

I woke up snuggled into Jay's shoulder, and decided to try and go back to sleep.

'Hey there sleepyhead, wanna head back?' Jay whispered.

Damn, he knew.

'Sure' I mumbled, kissing his shoulder. He moan slightly at that, and I smiled.

I pulled my head out of his shoulder, to see that everyone had gone.

'They all left about 10 minutes ago' he said, answering my unspoken question.

I looked at him, and saw him smiling at me. He rested his forehead on mine.

'You know how happy I am that your safe, and in my arms?'

'No'

He kissed me then, and I felt it. I felt his joy, his fear, and his relief.

Most of all I felt his love. That made me smile.

Suddenly the kiss got more intense, and I didn't want to stop.

He moved from my lips and started trailing a path of kisses down to the soft spot on my neck.

Damn, I thought as I moaned quietly, he knows my weakness.

He smiled, and then went back to my lips. I rubbed my hands against his chest, and wrapped my fingers in his hair, making him groan.

'Wanna save that for the bedroom?' 

'Nathan, can't you just leave them alone?'

'No, they do it ALL THE TIME to us!'

I laughed at Ems and Nath, as they argued, then kissed.

'EEWW! GET A ROOM!'

'See! I told you!!'