Chapter 23 - The Trap

Tori's P.O.V.

'Hey, I was wondering if you girls wanted to do something together, like go get a meal? As brother and sisters?' Tom asked.

'Yeah sure' Ems said.

'Cool' Chelsea said

'Yeah, but where will we go?' I said, trying to concentrate on my game. I was really close to beating Jay's score on Temple Run, and I wanted to do it before he noticed that his phone was missing.

'Well, how about we go to the park? We haven't been to the park together in years' Chelsea said.

'Yeah, thats because we grew up Chels' Ems said.

'Aw c'mon, you know you want to go to the park Ems' Tom said.

'Alright! Lets go to the park' Ems said. Chelsea ran up and hugged her. 

'What now?!' I said, finally looking up from the phone.

'Yeah, c'mon' Tom said, pulling me up.

'Okay okay, let me get my phone'

'What?! Dont you have your phone in your hand?'

'Nope, this is Jay's. I was trying to beat his high score on Temple Run'

'Babe, I love you, but stop trying to beat my score! It took me ages to get it that high!' Jay said, as he took his phone off me and handed me mine.

'Thanks, and now. I will beat your score McGuiness'

'Oh really?'

'Ye-'

'Enough love birds! Lets go to the park before Chels has kittens waiting for us' Tom said, pulling me away from Jay.

'Bye love' Jay said.

'Bye, I'll miss you' Tom said before I could answer him.

'TOM!' I said, hitting him as he pulled me over his shoulder. Jay just stood there and laughed. Wow, great boyfriend he is.

'Sorry'he said as he waved me goodbye.

I just frowned at him.

*At The Park

'YEAH!!' Chelsea said as Tom pushed her on the swing. I have to admit, it was fun being at the park. It reminded me of when we were kids, and we used to hang out all the time.

Me and Emma were on the round-a-bout having a great time when we heard Chelsea scream.

'What th-' Ems said, before she was knocked out.

'MMatt?!' I said, as I watched him come closer.

'Hey sweetheart, miss me?' he said, before someone hit me over the head and I blacked out.

Tom's P.O.V.

I was jut pushing Chels on the swing, laughing away when I was hit on the head and blacked out. The last thing I heard was a scream. Please let them be okay.....

Matt's P.O.V.

The timing couldn't have been more perfect. I can't believe they all left together. All the people I wanted to hurt, away from their friends. 

Now it was my turn to have fun.

*Later on, In Captivity

Ems' P.O.V.

I woke up with a pounding headache, to find myself tied to a chair, beside Tom and Chelsea.

Not good.

Wait, wheres Tori?

Haa! xx