Chapter 15

The Next Day At 12pm

Chelsea's P.O.V.

'Hey babe' Siva said, as he walked in with Catherine and Cel.

'Hey babe, how are you?'  said, pulling him in for a hug.

'I'm good, but after that car rife with these two, I think I might be sick' he sadi, as he pulled a face. Catherine threw a cushion at him, he caught and threw back.

'Nice catch!' Jay said, as he walked out of his room with Tori. Haha, the look on her face when she realised we were here. Pricless.

'OMG! TORI! WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN UP TO YOU DIRTY LITTLE THING?' I said, trying to wind her up a little.

'NOTHING! Well, nothing that you and Siva haven't done!' Well, she had me there. Siva laughed and pulled me onto his lap on the couch. I still get butterflies whenever he touches me. Wow.

'Okay, is everyone here?' Mollie said, taking control of the situation, as everyone was having their own little conversations.

'Emm, let me do a head count' I said. I stood up and started counting. Right, so we have Aisling, Tom, Jay, Tori, Nath, Ems, Me, Siva, Hannah, Joel, Ana, Andy, Megan, Adam, Kerys, Conor, Catherine, Cel, Mollie and Ryan. Yeah thats everyone.

'Yeah, everyones here' I said. I went beside Mollie, and felt Tori standing beside me. I turned around to see her winking at me. Well, here goes.

Megan's P.O.V.

'Whats going on Chelsea?' I said, knowing that it was her idea, what ever was going on. She always had the best plans.

'Well, you see, I was thinking that we should all do aomething together before The Wanted go on tour. So I thought we could all go on holiday!' Chelsea said.

'Sounds like a great idea, as usual Chelsea' Kerys said.

'Where would we go though?' Ana said.

'Thanks Kerys, and well me, Tom and Tori's uncle has a house inthe Bahamas that we could stay in' Chelsea said.

'What, the mansion?' Tom said.

'You never mentioned that your uncle had a mansion in the Bahamas!' Aisling said.

'You never asked' Tom said, stopping her arguement with a kiss.

'Awk, get a ROOM guys!' Nath said, throwing a pillow at Tom's head.

'Typical' Mollie muttered beside me.

'Okay, so what do you all think? You want to go on holiday?' Tori said.

'Yeah, sure' we all said in unison.

'Oh god' Mollie said.

Mollie's P.O.V.

'Did you really have to do that?' I said.

'Yes!' they all said in unison again. I swear, they're all as bad as each other. Just then Ryan stood up and held my hand woth an apologetic look on his face.

'Sorry' he whispered.

'Its okay' I whispered back. He squeased my hand then sat back down.

'Right, so me and Chelsea checked it out, and the only fliht with enough room for us all is next Friday' Tori said. I sat down on Ryans lap, seeing as all they were going to do to me was try and be funny.

Tori's P.O.V.

'Next Friday? But that's  anniversary of the band!' Max said.

'We know, thats why I thought this might be good timing' I said. That and me and Chelsea will have something waiting for them when we get to Uncle Kevins.