Chapter 5

Three weeks later

Nathan's P.O.V.

I still can't belive how amazing she is.  Emma, with her blue eyes that I could drown in, her laugh, her smile her....

'Hello! NATHAN!'

'Oh, sorry Hannah'

Hannah, my best friend, was probably used to me daydreaming about her.

'Look, if you like her that much, why don't you just call her?'

'Cause I forgot to ask her for her number!'

'Kay, why don't you ask Jay?'

'He doesn't want to talk about Tori'

He was still upset that she has a boyfriend.  Really though, she did tell him before anything happened, which is good, but he really likes her. It's a complicated situation.

'Oh. Well, did you try twitter?'

'Yeah, but I can't find her'

'Well look, I'll ask around and see if I can find her. You said she was a choreographer?'

'Yeah'

'I have to go, but I'll call you if I hear anything!'

'Thanks Hannah, bye!'

I hugged her goodbye and went to rehearsal for All Time Low video.

Hannah's P.O.V. 

I felt really bad for Nathan cause he's really down about this girl. She sounds perfect for him, but I just wish we could find her. 

Jay's P.O.V.

I can't believe she has a boyfriend. Well, I can, but I wish she didn't. I really wish it was me. Better get ready for rehearsals.

Tori's P.O.V.

'Why did you break up with Conor?' Emma said on the way to work.

'Cause I couldn't keep dating him knowing that I felt so strongly about someone else'

'Oh, okay. Well today should be fun! I wonder who we're working with?

' 'I don't know. June said the bands name was The Wanted, but I've never heard of them'

'Neither have I!'

'Well, lets hope they're hot!'

'Hell yeah!

' It was so easy to talk to Emma. No wonder we became friends so fast.

Nathan's P.O.V.

I can't wait! This shoot is gonna be amazing, now we've just to leard the dance moves. Me and Jay were late as usual. When we walked in, the two girls turned around, and Emma flew at me.

'Nathan!' she squealed as she hugged me.

'I missed you!'

I couldn't believe my luck.

'I missed you too!'

I looked round at Jay to smile, but he was staring at Tori.

Jay's P.O.V.

I can't do this. I said sorry, and then ran out of there.

'Jay, wait!' she said.

I couldn't. I had to get out. She's fast though, and caught up with me.

'Please Jay, I need to tell you something!

' 'No, I can't Tori. I can't be your friend. I'm sorry, but I can't'

Tori's P.O.V.

That hurt, but I understood.

'I don't want to be friends'

I could see I was hurting him, but I needed to tell him.

'I don't want to be friends because I want to be your girlfriend!' 

Jay's P.O.V.

What did she just say?

'But don't you have....?'

'No, I broke up with him'

'Why?'

'Becasue that day in your flat, I knew that I never really got over you. I still love you Jay, I always have'

I looked ather in disbelief. Then I pulled her close, and I kissed her. I knew she was telling the truth as soon as our lips met. God, I love her.

Nathan's P.O.V.

I kissed Emma so she wouldn't run after Tori. I'm glad I did though because it was the best kiss I've ever had. Sparks flew. The boys started wolf whistling, but I didn't care. I got the girl. Finally.

Haa! x