Chapter 12

Hannah's P.O.V.

'Hey, Nathan here! Sorry I can't come to the phone right now, but if you leave a message, I'll get right back to you!'

Damn it. I really wanted to talk to him. Well, I suppose I could talk to Joel. I called him.

'Hey, can I come over?'

'No need, I'm outside'

Wow, its like he read my mind.

'Okay, let me let you in'

'Okay'

I hung up and went to let him in.

'Hey!' I said as he pulled me in for a hug.

'Hey' he said, before he kissed me, his touch sending waves of heat down my spine.

'So, was there something you wanted to talk about?' Joel asked.

Damn, I wanted to kiss him some more.

'Yeah. Wanna come in and sit down?'

'Sure' We went into the sitting room.

'So, what's going on?

' 'Well, what would you do if I said that I was, well, I was pregnant?'

He sat in front of me in shock, but he played along.

'Well, I would hug you. I would tell you how much I love you, and that you were moving in with me, and I would never leave you. Ever.'

Wow, was not expecting him to say that

. 'Well, I haven't been to the doctor, but I've done ten test, so I'm pretty positive that I'm pregnant babe'

He pulled me in close and kissed me, which sent my heart into overdrive. I really do love him.

'I love you Hannah, I really do. Will you move in with me?'

'Yes, I will Joel. I love you too'

He jumped up.

'What?'

'We have to call everyone and get them together to tell them'

'Okay'

I would agree to everything he said. I loved him, and I was so happy I'd spoke to him before Nathan.

Joel's P.O.V.

I can't believe it. I knew something was up, but I never expected this. Hannah went to call Mollie, as she was the one who could manage to get everyone together til we tell them. I love Hannah so much. She and this baby are my whole future now. They're everything.

Mollie's P.O.V.

'Hey Hannah, whats up?'

'Oh nothing, I was just wondering if you would help me get everyone together?'

'Sure, but why?'

'Oh, there's something I need to tell them, but I need your help to get them together'

'Okay, I'll call you back in an hour with my progress'

'Thanks Mollie'

'No problem babe'

'Bye'

'Bye'

I wonder what was up with Hannah? She was pretty breathless on the phone, but she sounded absolutely ecstatic. Oh well, I'm sure I'll find out. Better go and start calling people. Maybe arrange it for Thursday?

Nathan's P.O.V.

'Hey Jay, did Mollie call you?'

'Yeah, she said to meet her at Hannah's Thursday. You know whats going on?'

'No, but I called Hannah, and she's giving nothing away'

'What are you boys talking about?' Emma said, as she walked in wearing my t-shirt that said "Misfits". It looked better on her than it did on me.

'Oh, are you busy on Thursday?'

'Nah, I was just going to help Tori practise'

'Well wanna come to Hannah's with me?'

'Tori'll be coming too, as soon as I ask her' Jay said

. 'Ask me what?' Tori said, as she walked in with Tia in her arms.

Emma squealed.

'I completely forgot about Tia' she explained.

'That's okay, she is getting really big' Jay said, looking at Tori feeding her lovingly.

I still can't believe she loves lizards just as much as Bird. Who would've guessed?

'I was going to ask you if you'll come to Hannah's with me on Thursday?'

'Yeah, sure. Its not like me and Emma were actually going to get any practise done, seeing as I hurt my ankle last time'

'Oh yeah, when you tried that thing with Matt'

'What thing with Matt?' Jay said.

'Some weird tango move he was trying to teach me. It was an epic fail'

That actually sounds really funny.

'Its on Youtube' Emma said.

'WHAT?' Tori said, trying to to shout as she was stil holding Tia.

Luckily Jay pulled Tia out of her hands, and I pulled Emma away.

'I'm only joking!' Emma said as I pulled her away.

'Enough of the funny stuff babe, I'd much rather do something else'

'What would you rather do?'

'You'

She was about to giggle when I pulled her in close and kissed her. We didn't do much talking after I close my bedroom door with my foot.

Jay's P.O.V.

I was trying to pull Tia out of Tori's hand when she said 'Its okay, I'm going to put her back to bed'

'Okay'

As I waited for her to come back, I heard a soft moan come from Nath's room. Guess They're having fun.

'Haha, did you here Ems?' Tori said as she walked in.

'WE CAN HEAR YOU!' I shouted, which made her laugh.

'I love it when you laugh' I said without thinking.

She walked over to me and hugged me. 'I love it when you make me laugh' she said into my chest.

'I love you' I whispered into her ear.

'I love you too' she whispered.

I pulled her into my room, at which she giggled at.

'You know, in about five mintues, we're going to get shouted at for being hypocrites' she said.

'I really don't care' I said , as I pulled her in close....

Haa! xx